Where is the Leia pack?

Prev1
Is anyone else missing the Leia pack from the store?

Replies

• Probably, you bought it already. Like last time may be?
  • I was thinking that too. But didn’t start until July. And when I started farming her she was at 3*.
  • Don't see it in my store.....
  • I never bought the pack, and it's not in my store either .
  • "Leia legendary confirmed"
  • Ok thanks.
  • CurryBeans
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Same, never bought it and it's not there for me.
    Not happy, no cls for me
  • Not there for me either sadly
  • Was hoping for one too...
  • If there's not one they'll probably hotfix to add it later.
  • Same, I didn't bought her and I don't have the pack in the store... :(
  • Same here. This is the only pack I need to buy to be able to complete CLS. Never bought her pack previously, either. All I want to do is give them my money!
  • Hi folks,
    There aren't any Leia bundles planned for this run of Commander Luke Skywalker but they will mostly return in the future.
  • Thank you for letting me know. Again, sorry for asking more than once.
  • So is there an STHan pack? Cause as far as I know, Han and Leia are both Arena Store farms. Basically punishing anyone that farmed STHan before Leia, banking on packs?
    Man, even when you want to give CG money, they stitch you up, haha.
  • jendoren
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    There is a Stormtrooper Han pack, bought it this morning in anticipation of a Leia pack. Honestly it's ridiculous to have the other 3 non-event characters except for this one... See ya in 3-4 months I guess CLS if I continue playing. It's such a slap in the face. If I had known there wouldn't be a Leia pack I wouldn't have bought STHan. Anything to get money out of us, I suppose, even if they couldn't have more. Who cares about the bad taste it leaves.
  • Ohh_S1th
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Im looking forward to unlocking CLS. Good job CG that decision doesnt make any sense. The only thing they have gained are disappointed fans.
    Post edited by Ohh_S1th on
  • KRoNan
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If I had known they were going to pick and choose, without a heads up too (Thanks for that...) I would have changed my focus to leia sooner... I guess they just don't want that $20. Way to cheat your customers and lose several sales. No wonder so many guild members have quit the game...
  • KRoNan
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Sadly, I was so looking forward to CLS that they would still get my sale... I don't want to support this behavior but I am falling behind in my guild, I owe it to them to move forward...
  • jendoren wrote: »
    There is a Stormtrooper Han pack, bought it this morning in anticipation of a Leia pack. Honestly it's ridiculous to have the other 3 non-event characters except for this one... See ya in 3-4 months I guess CLS if I continue playing. It's such a slap in the face. If I had known there wouldn't be a Leia pack I wouldn't have bought STHan. Anything to get money out of us, I suppose, even if they couldn't have more. Who cares about the bad taste it leaves.

Anything to get money out of you, by not selling a pack?? :D:D:D
  • i'm happy there is no leia pack this time, think about that hassle of scrolling past another add only to get to your free 5 bronziums ;)
  • This is crazy how can you put the Stormtrooper Han pack which is from the same store in the shop but not the Leia. If I had known you would do that I would have farmed Leia first banking on the fact that the Leia pack had been there every time previously and is the only one missing now. Its no wonder EA is one of the most despised companies in the country even when we want to give you money you make us wait another 4 months to unlock a charterer that is not even Meta relevant anymore.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    There aren't any Leia bundles planned for this run of Commander Luke Skywalker but they will mostly return in the future.

That makes no sense to me. Thankfully I got CLS anyway, but if I was in a panic farm, I'd have likely banked on all character packs coming around like normal. Why suddenly decide "Yea, no, all packs but Leia, sorry if you decided to farm ST Han first and buy a Leia pack, better luck next time in 2-3 months" by then of course, the person who NEEDS the Leia pack this time around, will have easily farmed the remaining shards needed to NOT need it next time, thus effectively denying EA/CG any potential profits they may have gotten from the pack? Just doesn't make sense.

Seeing as I am banking on the Vets pack next week, can you confirm if that's coming around or do I have to wait and see?
  • TomPeacock wrote: »
    This is crazy how can you put the Stormtrooper Han pack which is from the same store in the shop but not the Leia. If I had known you would do that I would have farmed Leia first banking on the fact that the Leia pack had been there every time previously and is the only one missing now. Its no wonder EA is one of the most despised companies in the country even when we want to give you money you make us wait another 4 months to unlock a charterer that is not even Meta relevant anymore.

You were around to see all previous CLS releases and you never farmed Leia?
  • No but my guildmates have confirmed it has always been there
  • I suppose we all were farming her and the other toons too. Just it doesn't make any sense that without announcing that there won't be one of the shards they quit the possibility to BUY it. There were always all the toon shards in the store.
    Hi folks,

Great now im **** out of CLS for 3 months because I farmed Stormtrooper han instead of Leia. I JUST NEED THE LEIA PACK YOU USUALLY RELEASE!!!!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Leia is clearly a really difficult toon to farm.
    Not quite sure what is going on here lol.
    Hi folks,

Why was this decision made? Come on CG_SBCrumb you are screwing players who have spent tireless work to get CLS only to have the door slammed in there face since you decided not to put her in a store like she always is during CLS. Shame on you CG_SBCrumb.