Is it worth it to reassign mods?

I was curious if anyone has tried to unassign all mods and then let the game auto assign the recommended mods?

Is the game's recommendation better? I haven't tried it, but I fear it will not necessarily put the best speed mods on first?

I've invested hours modding and remodding just about every character so I have an extensive roster and I would hate to mess stuff up, but I'm hoping that the game would put the best mods on so all I need to do is create priority units/squads in that order and then assign.

Thoughts or experiences?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That is a horrible idea. The game doesnt prioritizes secondaries in any way.
  • Automatically means

You auto do it yourself.
  • @Chicagotarsier

Legitimately laughed out loud at that. Sums up "auto assign" perfectly.

Was basically a helper for people with ZERO idea how to mod properly.
  • It could be wise of a newbie to do this until the learn the game a little better...other than that....NO
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    As others have said, only do this if you’re one of those who haven’t been using mods at all. Any mods are better than none.

Whatever algorithm they use to auto assign mods is laughably ignorant and simplistic... if you know anything about mods you will do much better by yourself.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    That is a horrible idea. The game doesnt prioritizes secondaries in any way.

i believe they the game does prioritize secondaries :open_mouth:
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    As others have said, only do this if you’re one of those who haven’t been using mods at all. Any mods are better than none.

Whatever algorithm they use to auto assign mods is laughably ignorant and simplistic... if you know anything about mods you will do much better by yourself.

It's the same one that does TW match ups......
  • Thanks everyone! Looks like the jury is in and my concerns have been validated!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah. For people that are lazy ude the tool. If you care to succeed, do it yourself.