Help with CLS

https://swgoh.gg/p/238997192/characters/

Can get to 3/3 just fine but then can’t even kill one unit on that stage. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• For some reason my characters haven’t updated. All are 7 star and level 85.
    Han - Gear 9
    R2 - Gear 8
    Luke and Leia - Gear 8
  • Do whatever you can mod wise to beef up han.... He is really just there to be a damage sponge..... Then get Luke as fast as you can, he does your damage.....
  • It was the omega on Leia's basic that put me over the top. Defense mods on Han.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I just finished this with all toons at g8.
    Your Leia needs to at least be g8.
    Omegas on leias basic and special and Luke’s basics. You need to mod Leia and r2 for speed . Luke for crit chance . Use Leia as lead
  • @DocRock, can you get Leia to Gear IX and/or put better mods on some of the characters? I could only get R2 to Gear VI, but higher gear levels for the others and decent speed on R2 and Leia (224 each) got me through.
  • I passed it finally! Just needed to up Leia’s abilities a little more and re-arrange some mods.
  • Thank you for all the help everyone
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm still not beating it. Moved some mods around but still dying on the last one. Managed to get down to Luke vs a Trooper, but Luke was in the red and died quick.

https://swgoh.gg/squads/108225/
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Is that their up to date speeds? If so that's what's doing it. Also it's showing no omegas on basic abilities, Leia's special, Luke's special or even some level 7's. That would also help...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Is that their up to date speeds? If so that's what's doing it. Also it's showing no omegas on basic abilities, Leia's special, Luke's special or even some level 7's. That would also help...

Luke has both his omegas as does Han. Trying to get Leia's but i'm at a credit and ability shortage right now. Their speed is probably up from when they were last synced. And yeah not everyone is to lvl 7 on all abilities. I'm trying to do that when I get ability markers in.
  • Ok cool. That should definitely help push it over the line at G9.
  • @FREEDOMfrom

No need to worry, ability mats challenges are tomorrow and Sunday, sonyiunhave lots of time left.....

I wouldn't hesitate to invest in Leia, she is a great toon.... I would try to minimize how much of an investment I made in farmboy.... I passed it easy with him at g9 and level 7 abilities..... No omegas necessary.... Save one and apply it as a last resort later if you have to.....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    @FREEDOMfrom

No need to worry, ability mats challenges are tomorrow and Sunday, sonyiunhave lots of time left.....

I wouldn't hesitate to invest in Leia, she is a great toon.... I would try to minimize how much of an investment I made in farmboy.... I passed it easy with him at g9 and level 7 abilities..... No omegas necessary.... Save one and apply it as a last resort later if you have to.....

Good advice. Yeah hopefully with omega'ing Leia's basic to up that multi shot chance will do the trick. We'll see.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    @FREEDOMfrom

I did it g8 farm boy but had to omega his basic to get past the tier with just him and Han. That's the only tier I didn't clear first try

G9 Leia and r2d2 with all the omegas carried tier 7. I beat that first time and was expecting another level or something.
  • Put your best mods on all your guys.

It took me a day at G8 but once I put mods from my Arena team, it was done.
  • Doc I see you already passed tier 3, so I'm late to the party, but congrats. I had a lot of trouble there too. It took upgrading a few abilities, raising Luke's crit mods, and putting Han in the leader slot to get it done for me. Now just need to get Old Ben to 7* and hope for the best on the last couple tiers. Almost there.