Jawa Rework

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
This is just a simple idea to make Jawa at least reasonable. Currently even a maxed out jawa team can get taken out by almost any other team.

Changes are in bold.
Jawa:

Exploit Weakness(basic): Deal physical damage to the target and inflict speed down for 2 turns. This attack deals 20% more damage for each negative status effect present on the target. (Counts thermal detonators separately from each other)

Stun Surprise(special): Deal special damage to all enemies with a 75% chance to inflict stun for 1 turn and a 25% chance to stun other enemies. For each enemy stunned this way Jawa gains 30% turn meter.

Ambush Tactics(Unique): Jawa gains 6% evasion for each living jawa ally and 5% evasion for each stealthed ally. Each time Jawa evades an attack all allies gain 15% turn meter.

Dathcha:

Hit and Run (basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to gain stealth for 2 turns. +10% chance for each living jawa ally.

Scout Instincts (Special): Has a 50% chance to inflict ability block and a 50% chance to stun droid enemies. Then deal special damage to all enemies. The damage cannot be evaded. For each critical hit reduce the cool down of this ability by 1.

Decommission (leader): Whenever an ally damages a Droid they have an 80% chance to inflict defense down for 3 turns and a 25% chance to remove 25% turn meter. At the start of Each battle all allies gain 10% turn meter for each droid enemy present.

Droid Hunter (Unique): Dathcha gains 4.5% Critical chance for each living jawa ally. In addition he has 15% critical damage.

Chief Nebit:

Sheltering Shot (basic): Deal physical damage to the enemy and grant protection up equal to 20% of Nebit's max health to the lowest health ally. This protection up is doubled for jawa allies.

Distracting Negotiations (special): Nebit taunts for 2 turns. He restores 50% of his health and gains defense up. Reduce all other jawa and droid ally cool downs by 1.

Desert Ambush (Special): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random ally and all jawa to assist, doing 20% less damage. All Jawa called to assist gain stealth for 3 turns.

Raiding Parties (Leader): (Zeta)Each active Jawa Ally grants their unique to all other jawa allies.(Zeta) In addition all Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict critical chance down for 3 turns on a critical hit. This critical chance down cannot be resisted.

Not today (Unique): For each stealthed ally reduce damage received by 5% and increase tenacity for 5%.

Jawa Scavenger:

Dismantle (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict offense down for 2 turns. This chance is doubled for droids.

Scrap Bomb (Special): Deal physical damage to all enemies and immediately detonate all thermal detonators with a 50% chance each to inflict defense down, healing immunity, and tenacity down for 2 turns on detonated target. For each bomb detonated this way gain 20% turn meter.

Line in the sand (special): Grants all jawa allies protection up 30% and gain stealth. In addition grants each jawa ally the special buff thermal protection. Thermal Protection: Cannot be dispelled, copied, or prevented. Any time someone with thermal protection takes damage or evades an attack they have a 50% chance of inflicting a thermal detonator on the attacker.

Salvaged Equipment (unique): At the end of each of his turns, if stealthed grant self and one other ally defense up and offense up.

Jawa Engineer:

Miniaturized Detonator (basic): Apply a detonator to target enemy that detonates after 1 turn, dealing damage.

Patch up (Special): Jawa Engineer revives a random droid ally at 1% health, and then all allies recover 30% of their max health. Doubled for Jawa Allies.

Recalibrate (Special): All Allies gain Critical Chance up for 2 turns, jawa and droid allies also gain 45% turn meter.

Crunch Time (unique): Gain +10 speed for each jawa and droid Ally. (Zeta) Gain 10% max health and +10 defense for each Jawa and Droid Ally)

As you can see this team wouldn't become meta defining at all but would be able to hold its on defensively and may even gain more raid worthy damage. Please let me know what you think.

Replies

• Why dont some jawas dealing special dmg on their basic? Like krennic or thrawn.
    They are all tactics-main character except nebit..
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    I was just going off the abilities already there
  • I have a full G10 7* jawa team, they hits like wet noodles compare to other G10s.
    Only 1 attacker in the team (jawa) and he's the only heavy hitter. Yes dathcha sucks even with those recommended mods.
    If not boosting their dmg we need find some other way to makes the team greater like ewok murder train or ns chain rez, something like that.
  • PsyBaby
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I have no jawas but a droid meta with jawa counter meta would be it....along with a jawas legendary c3po.
  • Jawa teams are honestly so weak that I argee with them needing a rework. At minimum I'd like to see Jawa Engineer's "Patch Up" ability have debuff remover. My whole squad is at 7* with Gear 12, and they get wiped out instantly against an Empire team with Vader.

Here's my Jawa team below:
    7uxsc9s3wv4y.png