Help me with my ships part 2

I now have some ships happening and I have no clue who to use in arena and for zeta farming.

https://swgoh.gg/p/523137492/ships/

Can anyone help!?

Replies

• Options
    Biggs Silencer Imperial TIE, with Boba, Vader on the bench.

Probably under Tarkin, though Ackbar might be a good choice if you need more healing for Biggs.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    What are people using at the top of your ship arena? If you want to be competitive, start there. Generally, geos and BH are considered meta right now.

If you haven't finished the challenge to get zeta mats then make that a priority. In general, you can probably pick any darkside ships and star those up for it though.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The starting lineup that dominates my fleet shard is Biggs/TIE Fighter/Vader. It's pretty tough to chew through Biggs due to the constant target lock spam, and two of those (Biggs and TIE) are easy farms- both pilot and ship. Vader takes longer, but since he's mainly there for target locks, his ship is viable at lower stars as Biggs will mostly keep him out of harm's way.

You could substitute First Order TIE Fighter for the non-First-Order version, but its chance to target lock is lower, so you'll have to pray to RNGesus a bit more.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Probably under Tarkin, though Ackbar might be a good choice if you need more healing for Biggs.
    Probably better to use Ackbar until he 5*'s Executrix, which should be his next goal if he wants those Zeta materials. Forget about Endurance altogether.
  • Options
    Meta

The best starting lineup is

Blood hound ghost

Genosians are third or fourth best team with the release of. Hound.
  • Options
    It's funny because just before I opened to check on this thread I 5*d executrix!

I have blood ans hound. I don't have Sabine so no ghost. But they are both low level so I don't think they're worth anything to me yet