Clone Troopers! Let's do it!

AliO
22 posts Member
Tell me what you think. Not necessarily a major overhaul but some changes could help:
1. Boba - Give him the clone tag! He may be treated as Jango's son, but he's still a clone!
2. Brand New clones - Let's not forget some of the clones that could use love: Hevy (Maybe rename Clone Trooper), Dogma, Gregor, Wolffe..Heck, give 99 a nod! While we're at it, Veteran Rex is great!

The Clone Troopers were so great when Heroic Tank was launching, but could use some love recently. These brave souls risked life and limb to protect the galaxy and their legacy should be given a nod. With regards to in-game play, that would also free up other clones as we have 5 total and removing one (or more as needed) reduces the synergy and usefulness of others, especially with TW.

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I think that they will eventually get reworked. And soon. Mark my words, it’ll happen, and I don’t think a few new clones would hurt at all. There were so many of them, a clone meta would be great! Imagine Rex getting a zeta on his leader ability, that’d be amazing.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Boba has no reason to synergize with clone troopers. He is a clone, true, but his training and expertise are completely different.
  • Options
    Boba is a clone, not a clone trooper...

There are many many clones I can see them adding, including Delta Squad
  • Options
    Janvier 2019 enfin un rework des clones ça fait du bien !!!