Im totally lost and need some serious mod help!

I just watched McMole2' how to mod chewy video but it's obsolete to me as I don't face Traya. It brought up a bigger question however, is the golden rule of modding still speed > all? Let me try to clarify that with a hypothetical, also remember this is a hypothetical, I may list a stat that isn't on a specific mod type. Lets say I am modding Raid Han and I have 2 circle mods I am considering, the first has offense primary with CD/CC/potency/+10speed and the second is tenacity primary with Health/Prot/def/+15 speed. Is that +5 speed worth the loss of all those offensive stats?

The next question that's been bugging me is what mod types I should try to focus on. Up until CG unlocked all the mod challenges I only had health and potency available to me and after they were all unlocked I started grinding hard for speed, but I am thinking maybe I should start focusing on DEF for tanks and CC/CD? How about offense?

Lastly if anyone is interested I'm curious how you would focus modding rebels with chewy against a meta without Traya? I go against nightmare more often than not, around 105-110k with a few Bastilla sprinkled in. I haven't decided if i am going to pull OB, Thrawn or R2 for Chewie, I'm currently running zzzCLS/zzR2/zzOB/zHan/Thrawn.

Replies

• It differs toon to toon.

Right now the goal is 100 speed and 3600-4000 damage. This is midgame.

So that means an offence set with offence cross and triangle.

So lets take an example not chewie.
    Qira yhan ylando plus two scoundrels.
    You would set ylando with offence primaries and a speedset. You could use CD but why? Qira gives CD bonus ylando gives CD bonus yhan gives CD bonus. Take the extra speed from the set. Plus ylando has a speedup.skill. You could really go hardcore damage and get lando zeta and use his speed skill. Then change your arrow to....offence...and triangle to...CD you would lose 22 speed if arrow has speed secondary and add 10-20 k damage on hothand skill making a hit for 120-140k damage.

That is an example of how you have to think.

Team bonus
    Kit bonus
    100/4000 goals
    Overall speed.
    Overall damage.

Example 2
    A toon like thrawn. He needs speed period. Going first is all that matters. Throw whatever set of 25 plus speed mods on him. If no mods like that then use a speed set and best speed secondaries.

Example 3. Toons that have skills based on health.
    Nest
    Nest has her protection skill based on her health.
    Nihilus
    Nihilus has his jealth max skill nased on base health.

Modify to the toons needs. No one answer covers all. But all answers are madebetter with speed. Theonly 1 that does not fit this case is magmatrooper. Potency and a fast thrawn....see above.

• That Theonly 1 that does not fit this case is magmatrooper. Potency and a fast thrawn....see above.

Resistance trooper also, he gets all his TM from expose.