BOBAS ALLIANCE don't let alliance put you off, all separate guilds, just have a shared server.

Prev13
Steve
283 posts Member
edited December 2018
Looking for all types of players to join the best community on swgoh. If you like a active discord can take a laugh, this is the place, if you love tw we have guilds for you, if your a casual tw player we have guilds for you,
Look us up you have nothing to lose.
https://discord.gg/5vZfkbG

ip7cr8ru1bxd.jpg
{EA_Lanna: Edited opening post to include guild image. Saves bumping the thread to share it in future.}
Post edited by Steve on

Replies

• Steve
    283 posts Member
    o2owbrca5w6h.jpg
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    This is different from other alliances guys, the guilds are not locked together they have their own leader, officers + members.
    they do not move people up and down guilds to change GP etc.
    each guild is unique to themselves + have their very own discord channels etc plus 1 room for everyone in boba's to meet up and share strategy's etc.
    i for one always said i would never join an alliance due to what i have read about them, i joined not knowing there was multiple guilds but i am really glad i did join them not only progressing with the great TW/ TB + raid rewards but learning a lot from everyone in the alliance and on top of that we have Nukin, Mike Hunt + Smithie D giving us a hand when needed with anything
    Come join the discord, chat with the recruiters and decide for yourself ;)
  • Try your hand in joining us! 11 guilds so far - we help each other grow and have a great laugh. Nothing like it around!
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    yep 11 guilds and something for almost anyone no matter your roster size come and have a look
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Still wanting a few members
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    good to see some joining and talking about what type of guilds they are after, join them see if you can get a better fit than your current or not current guild
  • This is the place to be! Everyone here is going to help one another. There’s a guild for every type of player. Join one of us and continue your SWGoH career!
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    15 guilds to choose from now
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    only 1 day before TB starts get in before it begins, 15 to choose from we are certain there is a good fit for almost anyone, join the discord let us know what you want from a guild and let us find you the perfect fit
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Not long till Tb guys and gals come get them 🌟
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    1m7jih05ctih.jpg
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    join our discord, talk with one of our recruiters and find your new home for now or for after the TB.

We are a diverse group of players from around the world who have gathered on one server for the sole purpose of playing the game and help each other grow. Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned veteran, we have a guild for you!

Praetorian Guards - EU - 188M GP TW casual
    Braveheartz - US - 188M GP TW casual
    Infinite Darkness Omega - Worldwide - 171M GP TW focused
    Concord Dawn - EU - 171M GP TW casual
    Infinite Darkness Force - EU - 161M GP TW focused
    Infinite Darkness CBWC - US - 161M GP TW casual
    Heirs of the Empire - US - 153M GP TW casual
    Devil's Awaken - Worldwide - 131M GP TW focused
    Yorkshire Nerfherders - EU - 114M GP - TW casual
    Asari - US - 116M GP - TW casual
    Rise of Vizla - EU - 98M GP TW focused
    CBWC FDR - US - 105M GP TW casual
    Lagunitas - US - 80M GP TW casual
    ICA Crushers - US - 16M GP TW casual
    CBWC AG - US - Our newest development guild
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    still spaces guys plenty of options for timezones + GP most have sith on farm too
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    18 guilds now, getting better by the day here
  • there is a guild that will suit you, join discord chat now to talk about moving after TB and get ready for better rewards from all events
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    fz620krqyd2l.jpg
    One of the guilds looking for players
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    vn8j8shc7jid.jpg
  • no matter your timezone or timezone preference come talk with us we are certain we have a guild that will suit your needs.
    whats the harm in talking? nothing to lose but you could gain a lot.
  • Are you disappointed with how many stars your guild just got?
    want better rewards from TB + TW?
    come join Boba's Discord + see if we can find you a guild with better rewards for events.
    No pressure to join and no harm is talking about it
  • We have another guild going heroic sith, still some spaces available join the discord and see if we have what you want in a guild
  • Bump
  • 18 guilds all sorts of ranges, come have a chat and find your perfect guild
  • Need a couple of 3mil plus players for the higher guilds
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Bump
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Looking for a low gp guild to come merge into one of our guilds, come enjoy the game as well as getting advice along the way
  • Allways looking for active 600 team players, we have a guild for all, come be a part of this new ever growing Alliance, no guild hopping or forcing players to move, you join a guild and stay there, onless down the line you yourselves want to move to another guild here. If you like discord with people that talk this is the place for you
  • So many great guilds to choose from in this alliance!
    Our guild joined Boba's Alliance yesterday and the community has everything our guild could ever ask for.

if you're looking for more game play each day, just click the link and come check it out for yourself
    https://discord.gg/3m6eRWd

• I've been very happy as a stand alone guild and didn't want outside interference with the way we run things.
    So glad that we decided to give this alliance a chance.
    You run your guild the way you see fit but have large support network to assist as and when required.
    We're closing in on the HStr and the fact that there's players from other guilds who are happy to come over and help push us over the line is awesome.
    Really good people and they're creating a great community spirit where everyone looks after each other.
    Highly recommended and superbly organised alliance.
    Drop by and have a chat, whatever your level. If you love the game Bobas could well be your new forever home.
  • ^ I second that

This alliance has taken in my guiild with open arms and the opportunity to grow with unlimited resource and support, is something to brag about.

Fone check us out
  • Not long until TB starts Join up and see the rewards you should be getting not what you are settling for