Anyone Willing to Help Me With My Mods?

I have no idea how to mod my arena team and was hoping someone could lend me a hand?

https://swgoh.gg/p/523137492/mods/

My Arena Squad is

Bastila
GMY
Ezra
Old Ben
JKA

Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    Make Yoda and ezra as fast as possible. Old Ben put some high potency with some high secondary speed as his tm removal and ability block are key to killing someone quickly without the enemy taking a turn.

I run kinda the exact same thing except instead of jka I have r2d2 it keeps me in the top 100

When im against one of the meta teams a palp team (without traya) andcan't get that tm removal and I can't kill on thrawn first turn it's hard to come back from that but if I kill thrawn I just focus then on sion then nihilus and then it's pretty much a win.
  • Options
    Goofz24 wrote: »
    Make Yoda and ezra as fast as possible. Old Ben put some high potency with some high secondary speed as his tm removal and ability block are key to killing someone quickly without the enemy taking a turn.

I run kinda the exact same thing except instead of jka I have r2d2 it keeps me in the top 100

When im against one of the meta teams a palp team (without traya) andcan't get that tm removal and I can't kill on thrawn first turn it's hard to come back from that but if I kill thrawn I just focus then on sion then nihilus and then it's pretty much a win.

Thanks!

So I have like R2/CLS/Thrawn would one of them be a better call utility wise in the team?
  • Options
    If you're not running 5 Jedi then the team is much weaker overall. I target Bastila teams with CLS/Thrawn because I can easily kill those two in only a few hits.

Personally I'd put Kanan in as a self-healing tank instead of JKA once he's geared up. Anakin can end up being a liability with his self-inflicted expose mechanic.