Biggs protection

I keep seeing enemy Biggs gaining protection when an ally with target lock is called to assist. Is this WAI? Seems like its somehow refreshing the target lock if Vader is present even though it is not that units turn so target lock should not be refreshing just because they are assisting someone else.

Replies

• Options
    Need more details. Who's assisting? Who's calling the assist? What other ships are present? Who are the capital ships? Does Biggs have the prot up buff? Although, off hand, all I can think of is that the assisting ship is Hound's Tooth, which dispels all debuffs on itself with its basic.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Need more details. Who's assisting? Who's calling the assist? What other ships are present? Who are the capital ships? Does Biggs have the prot up buff? Although, off hand, all I can think of is that the assisting ship is Hound's Tooth, which dispels all debuffs on itself with its basic.

This. We need more details, but yes if HT is present and assisting that could explain it.
  • Options
    That might be what is happening. I will have to pay more attention to who is assisting because he is present.
  • Options
    Yep. Just noticed this myself. Do not shoot at Biggs with Hounds Tooth if Vader is present as re-application of target lock give Biggs more protection. You end up helping Biggs. This explains why some openings go so wrong with Hounds Tooth lead...
  • Options
    FIX THIS **** CG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    FIX THIS **** CG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? This isn't a bug...
  • Options
    Yep. Just noticed this myself. Do not shoot at Biggs with Hounds Tooth if Vader is present as re-application of target lock give Biggs more protection. You end up helping Biggs. This explains why some openings go so wrong with Hounds Tooth lead...

It doesn't matter who you target. If your HT has target lock and it attacks with its basic, it will cleanse the target lock which is then reapplied so biggs gains protection. Its a frustrating situation to be in but HT is so powerful it's worth it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Could shoot at air and it would occur.

"Feels like that's what happens in all Fleet Battles!"

Zing....
  • Options
    Yes. Most are at a breaking point over skills never staying working. Always an issue. Fleet is a hulk event now. Zero strategy
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Most are at a breaking point over skills never staying working. Always an issue. Fleet is a hulk event now. Zero strategy

What.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH