Jedi second string.

Looking for a second Jedi squad. I curently use Bastilla, yoda,hoda,ezra and old ben as main squad. I have a g12 GK, g11 7* zarris, G11 7* QGJ, G9 7* ashoka and lots of trash like lumi, eeth koth, ima gun di, mace etc at 7* g 8-9 and Ani 5* g9. Is it worth building up ashoka nd ani to 7* g11 for a second jedi team. I know they wouldn't be great, but would make another workabe team for TW, at the expense of farming some JKA shards and a bit of gear. Honestly I'm looking for a way to use GK, Zarris and QGJ as they are well developed and doing sweet FA at the moment. My thinking is to use GK lead, use three swarms (GK zarris and snips) while doing some dmg with jka and using qgj for utility. I already feel the "the team is kinda trash" response incoming, but its another squad with low investment. Is it worth while?

Replies

• Options
    Why old Ben over gk with bastila?

What other hard node farms you doing right now? That will let you know if it's worth going for jka. You just have to feel a rework is coming for him too...

What about farming Jolee? Might be needed for next legendary anyway...
  • Options
    I have 4 full Jedi squads. Here they are; you're welcome.

1) zBastila, GM Yoda, Hermit Yoda, GK, Ezra.
    2) zQGJ, Barris, Mace, Plo Koon, Ahsoka.
    3) Ima Gun-Di, Kit Fisto, Visas Marr, Aayla, Anakin
    4) Luminara, Plo Koon, Jedi Consular, Jedi Guardian, Jolee Bindo

3) is fun becaues they almost all have counter on top of IGDs lead.

If you use Old Ben instead o GK in team 1), you can make a fun team with GK (L), Ahsoka, Luminara, Mace, Barris. 3 of the 4 of them cause a cascading attack on their heal. I use Mace here instead of Anakin b/c Anakin keeps Ahsoka from getting critically hit, but my zBarris heals on critical hits. YMMV.
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    JKA has good synergy with Ahsoka so I would go for him for second team.
    And as thedrjojo said Jolee is good option too especially for new NS teams and possible Revan event.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Why old Ben over gk with bastila?

What other hard node farms you doing right now? That will let you know if it's worth going for jka. You just have to feel a rework is coming for him too...

What about farming Jolee? Might be needed for next legendary anyway...

Ob better with devoted protector zeta as better once traya isolates him. Gk becomes completely redundant
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I plan to finish up my jedi squad after all this revan stuff but I have a zqgj that doesn't get much use so was debating on using that along with maybe a zarris and zjolee. Those 2 together with the healing and reviving might get annoying especially with the foresight
    But something else to keep in mind. Before you decide to gear up any new jedi wait and see how revan is cause if he's got a jedi tag he's most likely gonna fit right into the meta