Revan Confirmed! BUT how long before he arrives?!

Prev134
We were able to confirm revan on the stream with Cubs but how long will we have before this event arrives and will be it a new event? Or a legendary event? Most people I’ve talked with who have been heavy farming Old republic characters are still 4* on most so what time of timeframe will we be looking at?

Replies

• Prolly less than 2 weeks
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Blank spot in October calendar...
  • It’s possible I think they will make it soon enough that only whales will be able to maximize him but late enough that those who focus Old republic could unlock him. Unless they give a new event for unlocking him
  • Hopefully long enough for us to bring our old republic toons to g11-12.
  • Yeh I’ve been focusing them but I’m still short of 5* and only g7-8 for most
  • Doesn't matter to me, not going to get him this time.
    Spent all resources on BH and Solo scoundrels.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    This is the Devs mo. They put out a great toon then shortly after they release an even better toon. Knowing that we’ve used up our saved resources and will panic and spend for the epic toon. Bravo devs, bravo.
  • Ya, solo characters seem like a waste at this point.
  • I would be surprised if it was a legendary... need the opposite faction normally . My pick is a new TB map and a separatist rework at the same time with Revan as the character you earn like wampa or hoda
  • I'm 99% sure its a raid or reward
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I’m almost sure it would be Old republic needed due to the huge pay wall and speed farming that would be needed.
  • I'm 99% sure its a raid or reward

This
  • It's going to be a TW reward :)
  • I bet its like the wicket and talzin event where you only get so many shards per month.
  • Maybe Jedi Revan is marquee that is required for Sith Revan legendary.
  • It's not impossible we're getting Malak and not Revan...
  • Terentatek Raid Reward
  • Smygelfh wrote: »
    It's not impossible we're getting Malak and not Revan...

No Revan was confirmed by the devs on cubsfanhan stream
  • or a marquee event which unlocks him at 1 star for all players! :wink: Hehehe! Go whales go!
  • I've had a few thoughts so far

If Jedi Revan is...

Legendary, It will most likely be fighting Sith (his enemy.) So 5 Sith will be needed

A marquee character, then he will be set up for a heroes journey (or heroes descend) in early next year (which would mean malak might be coming to the game for a potential enemy.)

A new raid reward. (hopefully no bugs :P)

A new territory battle reward (needing Kotor to fight for him.)

there is a lot of possibility and everyone is now sitting on this with baited breath.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Doesn't matter to me, as long as he's not Marquee.

Legendary, even in the next two weeks, I'm happy. I won't get him, but I will next time.

Hero's Journey, same thing.

Special event, awesome, maybe I get him this time, maybe next time, maybe down the line a ways. Still happy.

New raid? Gonna be forever before my guild gets anywhere near it (still tier 4 STR), but excited for the character.

New TB/TW reward? Still gonna take forever to unlock, but waiting for it with baited breath.

I cannot contain my excitement, this character is my absolute favorite from any media. Seeing him brought into the game is just so exciting.
  • Serious question....should I stop farming Vets (5* on them) and go all in on Old Republic? I’m running Jedi in Arena - so have got a 7* Bastila but the others are all 3*.....
  • Serious question....should I stop farming Vets (5* on them) and go all in on Old Republic? I’m running Jedi in Arena - so have got a 7* Bastila but the others are all 3*.....

My guess is the event will drop in 2 weeks with one additional week runtime to unlock him. So you have a minimum of 3 weeks to get Revan if he is a legendary. Calculate for yourself if you can reach 5 stars on all OR toons...in any case I’d recommend farming OR for now until the announcement of the event arrives. That would possibly be already next week.
  • Affy
    64 posts Member
    Serious question....should I stop farming Vets (5* on them) and go all in on Old Republic? I’m running Jedi in Arena - so have got a 7* Bastila but the others are all 3*.....

You’re not going to get JTR this time round if bets are only 5*. It’s a hell of a grind for them so you need to weigh up who you want more. Revan or JTR bearing in mind we don’t know for certain that old Repulic will be needed for Revan (although pretty likely).
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    So should I be happy that we are getting Revan, or angry that I spent time and resources uselessly farming the Solo characters based on misleading "signals"?
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Elrydîa wrote: »
    Terentatek Raid Reward

Yeah, the Terentatek in the video stood out a bit. Not sure if it'd be a raid or not, but it would be awesome to have more beasts as NPC. Fighting Hssiss and Bomas would be fun. I'd pay money to unlock a gizka slaughter mode. Hated having those things bopping around the Ebon Hawk.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    So should I be happy that we are getting Revan, or angry that I spent time and resources uselessly farming the Solo characters based on misleading "signals"?

You didn't have to follow the signals that your own brain created and call it misleading on their part. Most people stopped farming solo characters after smuggler event was released anyway. That was their use.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Nauros wrote: »

You didn't have to follow the signals that your own brain created and call it misleading on their part. Most people stopped farming solo characters after smuggler event was released anyway. That was their use.

And then we had bounty hunters, whose use goes beyond the galactic bounties. There are no patterns or smart choices, only dumb luck.
    Edit: Or money. Dumb luck or money.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I don't know ho to comment, really.....
    It's impossible to follow all the farming lines and all the "signals" (unless you are a totally fool spender and /or a millionaire, of course....).
    I play from november 2015 and my GP is 3,5 M... but I lost the chance to get Chewbacca at 7 stars (only unlocked at 5*) since Bossk and Dengar were not ready.... so now I'm farming hard Bossk....
    ......In the meantime you farm terrible characters like Lobot to help your Guild to fill platoons..... you farm the "Solo" characters following undefined signals that they could be needed for a new legendary (Jabba?.... then we discovered that it was Chuwe..)..... you farm Bastila because she's great....
    Now it seems that they will introduce Revan in the game, and we don't know if it will be a Marquee or other, who will be required to unlock him....
    But....
    Wait a moment.... why do I feel a little confused and discouraged?
    There are good news here: FINALLY ALL THE REVAN'S LOVERS WILL STOP TO CONTINUOUSLY ASK FOR REVAN!
    It's useful to remember that they are desperately desiring a character that exists in another SW videogame, and it's also useful to specify than many of the strongest meta characters in this game are totally unknown and not existent in the whole SW movie saga...
  • You guys strange. I knew there will be Revan as soon as Bastilla appeared. It was SO evident. Because you know... who cares about Mission or M3 when there is no Revan? It makes no sense.
    And they have their own tag which wasn’t used anywhere at all.
    So I start hard farm Old Republic as soon as they became available to farm.
    There was no signals on Solo toons at all.