Gear Inventory and Selling!

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
The addition of a gear inventory menu (similar to mods) where the player could view all the types and quantity of gear he has obtained and the option to sell it for credits will be much appreciated.

Replies

• This was a thing before. It was removed because people sold gear they actually needed and then whined about it.
  • None of us need that option,, as mentioned it used to be a thing,

And , the credits you got for selling gear was pitiful, one gear salvage, five to ten credits, you never made any kinda of appreciable credits with it.
  • Lol, right, that mk3 carbanti is worth 100. It’s not worth it
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Nobody needs this. Some people want it. And some people will mess up if implemented again, so I think you can cancel them off and leave it as is.
  • I would really like to see my Gear inventory as well even if I cant sell it. It would help focus my gear planning.
    For example, I'm trying to gear up Bossk who is currently at G9 with one stungun left to fill. As everyone knows, it takes some time to gather those 50 stunguns. When I check other websites to see the gear needed for Bossk at G10 and G11, I can see that I will need 50 stuncuffs and 50 athakam medpacs which are also slow to collect and farm. My favorite tag on Bossk does not identify this gear as being needed (because I am not at gear 10 or 11) but i WILL need them. Other than visiting a third-party website, I cannot know that from the app.
    Modifying the favorite tag to include the future gear needed would be a huge 'quality of life' improvement. A gear inventory would certainly help as well.
    Hope to see it queued in app updates in the near future!
    MTFBWY!
    Tony
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Most good sell back interfaces in persistent online games keep a record of what you sold to the vendor for a limited time and allow you to buy it back in cases where items got sold by mistake. Not having the buy back ability would lead to a massive number of minor customer service calls. So yes they should have it but it is not trivial to implement it in a way that doesn't generate additional customer service calls.
  • Can I request for an update whereby even though I have no toons that require the gear at the moment, I still need to request it for guild donations?

Please do so.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I don’t care about selling but I have always wanted an inventory. It’s silly that I can’t easily figure out how many I have of a particular piece of gear unless I know a specific character who uses it at his current gear level. Sometimes I have to go search in raid rewards to find the piece, which is crazy.
  • Yeah credit heist comes every 2 weeks I think. 5,000,000 credits yesterday.