Jyn Erso zeta

Hello,

What is the opinion on Jyn's leadership zeta? I have been working on Rogue One along with Phoenix. My other two options so far are Hera or Zeb's zeta.

Replies

• It’s not bad, but it’s not amazing,. There could be a lot more beneficial options in your roster , depending on on your roster .
  • It used to be great. Now it is ok. Anyway you have to use her for TB mission with RO restriction. And that zeta helps a lot!
  • swamptours wrote: »
    Hello,

What is the opinion on Jyn's leadership zeta? I have been working on Rogue One along with Phoenix. My other two options so far are Hera or Zeb's zeta.

Do you already have Kanan/Sabine/Ezra zetas? They're all better, especially Kanan
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I dont have it yet, but somone posted that Leia or works well under Jyn zeta because of the constant buffs she gives.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Jyn Zeta was SUPER helpful for getting through GW often and I was super happy with the investment...

...in Spring of 2017.
  • Frey, Jyn’s leadership, is still pretty amazing before zeta. I mean, among non-zeta leaderships and before zetad, Jyn’s Leadership is really great. Her zeta is still good, but among zeta leaderships her zeta leadership is soso..
    I think zetas which must be zetad are the abilities that have great differences between before and after, such as Palp Lead, KRU lead or JTR lead.