New Game Ideas

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Hi guys, I’m a friend of Gman and leader of Lords of True Order, join if ya want, and most of my current ideas are about characters:
    -Obi-Wan from Episode III with his red Eta-2
    -The Negotiator flagship for General Kenobi that buffs Republic and Jedi ships and cleanses debuffs with a special that also grants target unit duffs and a bonus attack to the weakest enemy ship that deals extra damage(the only time that extra damage occurs)
    -Clone Commando unit
    -Guild ship raids(Death Star, Death Star II, Starkiller Base, etc.) that give blueprints for raid ships and characters(depends on the raid)
    -Death Star raid would give Pilot Luke Skywalker and Luke’s X-Wing, which would require that Luke and R2-D2, it would have a debuff cleanse from R2’s ability, Luke’s ability would be a Proton Torpedo Attack that boosts speed and offense, and there’d be a basic and possibly another special that are already in the ships abilities
    -Death Star II would give blueprints for a 7* Super Star Destroyer, Executor, Vader’s flagship, but would be commanded by Admiral Piett. Naturally it would be 7* because it’s such a major Imperial flagship and would buff Empire ships.
    -Starkiller Base would give the First Order Star Destroyer, commanded by General Hux. It would buff First Order ships
    -Event for a Seperatist flagship, commanded by General Grievous, either the Invisible Hand from RotS or the Malevolence from The Clone Wars. The Malevolence would be a Guild ship raid to get those blueprints if that was used that gives stat bonuses to using Republic ships, and The Negotiator would buff with the bonuses.
    -Death Star II character raid that gives Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker(RotJ look) shards that would have a kinda meh Part I, Imperial troops, etc, II is a fight with Vader, III is a weakened Vader, and once you beat Vader, you fight Palpatine. JKLS is another Legendary character, but you’re allowed to do it regularly as a Guild Raid. He’d have a Jedi/Rebel lead, and I haven’t figured out the rest yet.
    I’ll post more ideas as I think of them

Literally a master piece. Dude you need to get to Capital Games. I think this is a wonder idea.

Haha thanks man, it was fun to think up while avoiding math lol, but I’d like to work with them, that would be so much fun
  • Options
    Gear request,
    I would like to see a purple crystal ,reset on the timer,
    So you get to request straight after it's filled

Dude I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished for that
  • Options
    Wedge Zeta: Rebel allies have +50% Offense, recover 15% of their Max Health and 10% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit, and recover 25% of their Max Health and Max Protection whenever they defeat an enemy, other allies gain half that amount.
  • Options
    Ok, guys, this is probably my best idea yet. SHADOW MATERIALS! So, let’s say, for example, I have a zeta on my Savage Oppress (which I do), and I hate it. There is no way for me to remove the zeta. Hence, the new shadow materials. They would get their own daily activity under the challenges area, and they would appear on the same days as the normal materials would, with the same drop chances as the normal ones. They would appear as a faded color of the original, like a black-green or black-blue. However, to remove the zetas, you need to gather 20 shadow zetas, just like usual. Removing a zeta would give you about half the materials as it took to zeta the character. You would get 10 zetas back if you removed a zeta you don’t want, out of fairness, because getting all of your materials back would easily break the game. Also, it would cost double what it would take to zeta someone. I believe that it is 125,000 credits for a zeta, so it would be 230,000 to de-zeta a character.
  • Options
    How’s this: a credit converter system. So, let’s say your running low on credits, and you know that the credit heist JUST ended, but you’ve spent all your earnings already. That is where this comes in. I have a hefty amount of ship building materials, ship credits, whatever you call them, but I’m low on credits. If you where to put all the ship credits into the converter, it doubles your ship credits into normal credits, where 1 ship credit is 2 normal credits, 1 million ship credits is 2 million normal credits, so on and so forth. What do think about this, guys?
  • Options
    GMan58 wrote: »
    How’s this: a credit converter system. So, let’s say your running low on credits, and you know that the credit heist JUST ended, but you’ve spent all your earnings already. That is where this comes in. I have a hefty amount of ship building materials, ship credits, whatever you call them, but I’m low on credits. If you where to put all the ship credits into the converter, it doubles your ship credits into normal credits, where 1 ship credit is 2 normal credits, 1 million ship credits is 2 million normal credits, so on and so forth. What do think about this, guys?

UGH I HAVE THAT PROBLEM CONSTANTLY!!! You can also sell ability mats you’re overstocked on, like I have HUNDREDS of T1 and 2 mats that I don’t need all of...
  • Options
    A new mode.

Like ships but on the ground. That could open new possibilities like new arenas, new fight including ships and ground units
  • Options
    Seranya6 wrote: »
    A new mode.

Like ships but on the ground. That could open new possibilities like new arenas, new fight including ships and ground units

So, like, a speeder battle or podracer battle type of event?

• Options
    Seranya6 wrote: »
    A new mode.

So, like, a speeder battle or podracer battle type of event?

Walkers too, like the AT-RT and stuff like that
  • Options
    NEW EVENT, “Galaxy of Carbanti’s” WHERE YOU GET ALL OF THE CARBANTI’S YOU NEED
  • Options
    Regarding my last comment, hear me out, characters like Sion and Revan require 400 Tier III Carbanti’s which is SUCH a pain, so yeah
  • GMan58
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Add the ‘Feed the Void’ ability from the Sith Raid Nihilus to the character Darth Nihilus. It adds one Sith marauder or Sith assassin with 100 hp on the field for 1 turn, and makes Nihilus regenerate protection, and then is defeated after using one ability, and only has one ability, being the basic.
  • GMan58
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    A small rework for Darth Sion where he can’t be permanently killed by ‘Annihilate’ (his revive works as long as it has been enabled).
  • Options
    Make a smaller rework for the Seperatist faction, as the new rework isn’t very good (don’t get me wrong, it’s pretty good compared to what it used to be).
  • Options
    Add a mechanic to the roster menu so the game categorizes your characters by type, role, or Faction and shows you want the optimal team with your activated units would be with the best lead for the teams. You could choose teams the game suggests on power, synergy, certain stat boosts, etc.
  • Options
    I think Galactic Republic needs some love with 2 possible make or break leads like General Anakin Skywalker(With a Lead “Hero of the Republic” that boosts Offense, Counters, Clone Assists, and Cleanses Debuffs while using enemy buffs to his advantage with “Balance of the Force” to alter buffs to debuffs and gain Turn Meter) or Chancellor Palpatine(With the Lead “Supreme Leader of the Republic” that gives general assists and turn meter with higher defense and criticals) that would alsogive the opportunity to rework and expand the Clone faction, give General Kenobi zeta’s, make Jedi such as Mace Windu or Ashoka Tano much more relevant like they used to be, and potentially counter high powered Revan or Traya teams(POTENTIALLY!!). I feel like with Dark Side factions like BH or Empire/Sith being very powerful and Darth Revan about to buff Sith teams, we need a new good counter.
  • Options
    Got a new one for you guys:
    What if there were free raids that you could test your abilities in until you can fully solo it? The rewards would be small, like 100k credits or ship credits, maybe ever some omega mats, but the first completion should reward a zeta as a type of congratulations for soloing a raid for the first time.

I like this but I want it with events also, basically a practice with weaker enemies
  • Options
    We👏🏻Need👏🏻Darth👏🏻Bane👏🏻
  • Options
    212th tag with General Kenobi and Commander Cody, then add Waxer, Boil, and the 2 kinds of Phase II Clones from the Battle of Utapau
  • Options
    A gifting system, with the ability to gift gear, crystals, or character shards to any players in ally tab.