After the next legendary/heroic (revan)

Things need to quiet down a little bit for the f2p especially...it'll be a good time to rework sepratists and Grevious...and hopefully some of the jedi as well...apart from GMY. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I think Jedi Luke bro ... he is my obsession.
    Sorry.
  • Options
    New territory battle: Separatist vs. Repubilc with Separatist rework could be nice:D

And I wish... Mace must be reworked...
    In my opinion, Deathmark by mace will be great.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anything thing is possible, I’m happy and will enjoy the new Revan, I wasn’t expecting him till next year, and he’s here now... so :)
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    New territory battle: Separatist vs. Repubilc with Separatist rework could be nice:D

And I wish... Mace must be reworked...
    In my opinion, Deathmark by mace will be great.

👍 Perfect opportunity to bring in the sep capitalist ship, vulture droids, Droidekas, B1s.
    Also agree on mace. Maybe an omega on shatter point that gives him a 100% chance to expose and applies irresistible deathmark until the end of his turn instead if it’s a sith. Would make him useful for str at least. Maybe the new guild event store toons could be Jedi/sith Revan...
  • LordDirt
    5005 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Anything thing is possible, I’m happy and will enjoy the new Revan, I wasn’t expecting him till next year, and he’s here now... so :)
    Where is he?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?