TW bugged bad

Hey I was wanting to see if other guilds was experiencing problems with TW?
My guild is having major problems where a person will use a AOE and then the toon will freeze in mid move and not move at all. It just stays that way... Also a person will go into a battle where it has 0 battles on it and then win with 5 toons left and only get 15 points. Then they go out of the battle and it says it took 2 battles to beat it. This has happened multiple times by almost everyone in my guild and we have 2 different guilds. Some of my friends in other guilds has told me the same. Also something is wrong with bb8 and Rey. When I used her special to call bb8 to assist only he went, no other toon or Rey went after bb8. @CG please check this... I think the update has messed something up. Thanks

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need be reported and discussed at Answers HQ. Please report this there.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>