2 bugs for the price of 1

So first I tried to post the following bug in the bug reports section of the forums and after I typed up everything (2 times total) it would only allow me to preview the post. I clicked preview and it showed me a preview but then there was no button or option to post the reply. It's almost like the other forum web page doesn't like the post. Hence why I am posting the bug here. Sorry moderators.

In game bug:

I was doing an arena battle against night sisters with my team (Palpatine lead, Thrawn, Vader, Sion, and Nihilus) and they were running (Asaaj lead, Talia, Old Daka, Mother Talzin, Nightsister Zombie), and when I used Thrawn's fracture on Night sister zombie, Talia used her ability "water of life" in order to cleanse all the buffs that obviously had accumulated (dots, pain, shock, stun, etc.) and while it cleansed all those debuffs, it also cleansed my fracture on zombie. I paid close attention to make sure zombie did not die, but somehow the zombie dropped my fracture and this basically screwed up the battle for me. Also as a side note, Thrawn immediately went after Talia. So turn order would have been Thrawn, Talia, Thrawn, which also doesn't makes sense. It's like Thrawn gained turn meter from her ability for some reason, which would explain the fracture cleanse.

Again, sorry for posting this here, I tried to post it in the correct location but it wouldn't let me. So I figured I'd let you know of both bugs here.

Replies

• LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    if you use zpalp lead you can take turn meter when talia cleanse, if you put a lot of dots and other debuff you gain a lot of tm, so if all your toon are 100% turn meter is rng than move thrawn instead of another
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Posting it here does nothing.

it needs to be played there and there is no way for us to get this information over there.

You need to fill in all fields, even ones without a "*" including the test field at the bottom.

Please report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>