Han in Mythic t3

Han seems completely bugged in this. His description says “takes a bonus turn” not “starts with 100% turn meter” so he should go before the preloaded TM enemies. He doesn’t. When it finally gets to his turn he can use all his abilities, not just his basic. His basic doesn’t stun, and he doesn’t have the normal amount of TM he does after his special first turn.

Sorry if this has been discussed before; searching here is not easy, especially on mobile.

Replies

• It's been discussed to death. It's actually "start with 100% turn meter" which results in a coin flip when multiple toons start an encounter with 100%.

Not working as the description describes but unfortunately it's working as coded.

Everyone should start reporting this as a bug to get it rectified.
  • But when it does get to his turn it doesn’t even act like normal. He can use all abilities and his basic doesn’t stun.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    But when it does get to his turn it doesn’t even act like normal. He can use all abilities and his basic doesn’t stun.

If he doesn't go first, and he counters, he will stun and consume the "bonus turn" marker.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    But when it does get to his turn it doesn’t even act like normal. He can use all abilities and his basic doesn’t stun.

If he doesn't go first, and he counters, he will stun and consume the "bonus turn" marker.

That doesn't seem to be working as intended. Certainly not as described since there's no mention of, "if Han doesn't go first this bonus turn can be consumed before the player can use it" in the skill description. It takes away a lot of the utility of the skill. It's incredibly useful to be able to choose who is stunned.

Does the counter attack at least ignore taunt?
  • New threads I'm commenting in. Seriously, will someone fix this. Either the mechanics or description are screwed, this is very misleading to a lot of players (just look at all the threads mentioning this one ability with a complaint). When I dump my resources into an ability based on the description, and then EA just shrugs and says, "Oh, that's the way it should be, we just wrote a bad description," that's garbage, we should get some resources returned or SOMETHING, because that's horses*&$ really. In essence, you're saying you can write whatever you want as a description to sucker people into getting it, then not have it work that way, and oh well.
  • enlguy wrote: »
    New threads I'm commenting in. Seriously, will someone fix this. Either the mechanics or description are screwed, this is very misleading to a lot of players (just look at all the threads mentioning this one ability with a complaint). When I dump my resources into an ability based on the description, and then EA just shrugs and says, "Oh, that's the way it should be, we just wrote a bad description," that's garbage, we should get some resources returned or SOMETHING, because that's horses*&$ really. In essence, you're saying you can write whatever you want as a description to sucker people into getting it, then not have it work that way, and oh well.

Way to get all worked over nothing, As mentioned in many places, mythic tier events have unique situations to them. So, once the first round of preprogrammed actions occurs, normal game play resumes, and han moves first, By the way, he moves first due to getting a bonus 100% turn meter, so two opposing Hans , it’s a coin flip who goes first,
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    8m89w4nng662.jpg
  • Since it's already been necroed...
    The result, no matter what, is NOT WAI. Regardless of what is intended, that's not happening.
  • Actually, by the fact that there are a few of these type situations in the game and have been for some time without being changed, Han’s “shoot first” ability IS working as intended by the developers. You may not like it, but the developers want it the way it works now.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Actually, by the fact that there are a few of these type situations in the game and have been for some time without being changed, Han’s “shoot first” ability IS working as intended by the developers. You may not like it, but the developers want it the way it works now.

Read the rest of the thread. There are inconsistencies with how it works.