Auto in fleet arena

Today i played my last battle in fleet arena by automatic, because time was important.
What happend really angered me. Reinforcement ships didnt came in in the order i placed them in the reinforcement slots. This should not happen, because i placed them in a special row for reason.
Please rework auto battle in the way to bring in reinforcements in the planned order by the player. Thanks.

Replies

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    It would have been great, but the AI's pick as the "most beneficial ship for the situation" is often worse than a pre-determined order set by the player regardless of the situation.
  • Options
    They changed the reinforce capabilities of ships when they launched ships 2.0, previously, the order was left to right, now it’s a little random based on what the ai feels is critical to have next
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They changed the reinforce capabilities of ships when they launched ships 2.0, previously, the order was left to right, now it’s a little random based on what the ai feels is critical to have next

This.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    If you want it to reinforce in a specific order, remove all taunting ships from reinforcements, or expect them to go first.