What would you guys do differently with my current team for CLS? I can't beat the last tier.

"Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• 1 - Leia isn't fast enough with Han and R2 @ G8. She'll need to be over 200+. Critical Damage x4 with CD triangle and a CC set. She'll kill most of the troopers in one turn like that.

2 - R2 is way too slow as well. 200+. Potency jacked up to get his stuns/burning to stick.

3 - provided this is to to date, and this is the most important:

ALL MODS LEVEL 15 AND MAKE PROPER SETS

You have 5 health and 1 speed mod on some characters. Losing out on a health set bonus. And the bonus isn't maxed until the mods are level 15.

Modding basics...
  • This^ R2 stuns saved me.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Everyone exaggerates what you need.. put on some of those health mods they gave us from all the marquee events. If you can main speed on arrow do it for everyone, for the rest do your best for the character but your strategy is more important. St Han lead, omega Leia basic and special, farm boy special, maybe omega r2 basic? Not needed.

The trick is restart if st Han takes too much damage right away. It helps if you smoke screen early and target r2, he will prob have the most health. You must go into the third encounter with Luke special ready and st Han taunt ready. Use Luke’s special to remove crit immunity/taunt on one of the stormtroopers. Hit the teeth of their d and fire away at the other. Mow down the weak scout trooper. Then do your best from there. Depending how stuns land and burning damage it kinda varies from there. Beyond that it just takes a bit of luck. I beat it for my friend with this set up and g7/8 yesterday. No omegas on anything else and lvl 4/5 attacks on r2.. and uniques. It is RNG dependant but if you know what you’re doing it should only take a few tries. One of those times you’ll get lucky and go into the third with good TM and your specials ready.

The lvl 15 mods and proper sets are important tho. Like I said just those health mods that start at blue tier we all have tons of will work fine. Gets easier if you speed secondary on r2 so he goes before Leia to smoke screen first