JTR ready?

Moorebid
488 posts Member
edited October 2018
Just to be sure... Also keep in mind I'll be swapping (speed) mods if necessary.
https://swgoh.gg/squads/109295/

Replies

• Options
    Eq is good. You need more speed. But the team is ready
    Do or don't there is no try
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Rey needs more dmg output to help you through. Shoot for ~3000 base physical dmg or as close to it as possible.

Finn looks ok. Just stack as much protection on him as possible. Shoot for around ~65K health and protection or more to make it even easier. And of course speed.

Chewie - I would probably ditch the potency cross and go with a protection cross.
  • Options
    Rey needs more dmg output to help you through. Shoot for ~3000 base physical dmg or as close to it as possible.

Finn looks ok. Just stack as much protection on him as possible. Shoot for around ~65K health and protection or more to make it even easier. And of course speed.

Chewie - I would probably ditch the potency cross and go with a protection cross.

Those were actually just the mods that are always on them, to get me through TB and so on. For the JTR event, I'll put my arena mods on them for sure 🙂
  • Options
    Gear levels look fine but if you want less RNG (and thus headaches) in the hard tier (Rey, Finn, Chewie only) then you should consider gearing up Rey or Finn an extra level.
  • Options
    Yes I'm ready and can't wait!

https://swgoh.gg/squads/109670/
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I’m going to start a new thread that shows true bare minimums for CLS and JTR here is where I’m starting let’s see if I can do it or how much i need to increase.

-My Rey 7/7/7/7 and lvl 85 and g8.4 (no omegas) and 209 speed.
    -Finn 7/7/7/6 and lvl 85 and g8.5 (no omegas) and 167 speed
    -Bb8 is 6/3/6/6/6 lvl 78 and g8.0 and (no omegas)and 172 speed.
    -Vets han 6/6/6/3 and lvl 68 and g8.0 and (no omegas) and 195 speed
    -vet chewie 7/7/3/3 and lvl 68 and g8.2 and (no omegas) and 155 speed.