Rancor Team Brainstorming

tetete15
115 posts Member
edited October 2018
I'm currently working on building a heroic Rancor team so that I can actually get somewhat decent raid rewards. Here's what I'm thinking, based on what I have to work with. https://swgoh.gg/p/748677929/characters/
  • Zader
  • Boba
  • Greedo
  • CB
  • Jyn (will take a while to get her up to 7*) or Teebo
Any thoughts?
Post edited by tetete15 on

Replies

• Not enough TMR.

Do you have any Empire/Sith to take advantage of Vader's lead?
  • Not enough TMR.

Do you have any Empire/Sith to take advantage of Vader's lead?

I have EP, but that's about it. Maybe switch him out instead of CB?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    post your swgoh.gg link and people can help better
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    post your swgoh.gg link and people can help better

Edited OP to include the link.
  • With what you have:

zVader
    Tarkin
    Palpatine
    TFP

Add a 5th that removes TM on their own. Can be Jyn, Bistan, CLS etc.

I built almost this exact team for HPit, but Thrawn instead of Palpatine and it's decent. Unless you have really high speed you'll get stressed in the last phase because the Rancor is surprisingly faster unless you Zeta Thrawn's unique. Jyn is great because her AoE if omega'd grants advantage to the target ally. So you can pass to TFP to guarantee tenacity down. And can pass advantage to Vader for culling blade.

I then used my FO team and they can solo it at much lower gear levels and in half the time:

KRU, Kylo, FOST, FOO, Executioner. Or swap Thrawn instead of FOST.

And then half the time of that if you use Wiggs, CLS, Han (however he's the HPit reward so it's a long grind)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Another tip, don't culling blade with Vader unless the door is down. That will remove Tenacity Down and Slow. But if the door is down, you can Culling Blade first then use Tie Fighter Pilot to inflict Tenacity Down again.