Galactic bounties

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
How often can we expect these events to occur? So far they've taken place each month but they are missing from the calendar this month.

Replies

• they are usually once a month, idk why they are missing this month. we will probably have 2 next month to compensate
  • There is lots of empty spaces on the calender for the end of October, (like Oct 18th on) multiple days that look to have nothing, even when adding credit and droid heists there are still empty spots so could see some GB days added there.
  • The heist and heist-like events aren’t shown for whatever reason. They’re once a month each—that’s why they made a second Bounty event instead of just swapping out shards in the one. Now it de facto happens twice a month, albeit with different shards.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    The heist and heist-like events aren’t shown for whatever reason. They’re once a month each—that’s why they made a second Bounty event instead of just swapping out shards in the one. Now it de facto happens twice a month, albeit with different shards.

Galactic bounties normally show on the calendar if they are coming...... Here is September's....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180417/event-calendar-september#latest
  • it's every 2 months. bossk was released at the end of april, first galactic bounty in may, than july, september, next will be november and so..
  • Shame, I really enjoy this event
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    The heist and heist-like events aren’t shown for whatever reason. They’re once a month each—that’s why they made a second Bounty event instead of just swapping out shards in the one. Now it de facto happens twice a month, albeit with different shards.

Galactic bounties normally show on the calendar if they are coming...... Here is September's....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180417/event-calendar-september#latest

I'm fairly certain that they weren't on the calendar at the beginning of September though and that it was later updated.

There is still a possibility that we get them in October.
  • Now that everyone has hugely improved their BH, they’re probably taking a break so that they don’t give away too many wampa/nest shards 😂
  • Lots of players have wampa/nest at 7* already so it's a mute point.

There are 2 different galactic bounties if I'm not mistaken and it's my theory (I may be wrong) that they are on rotation
  • GunsAtFour wrote: »
    Lots of players have wampa/nest at 7* already so it's a mute point.

There are 2 different galactic bounties if I'm not mistaken and it's my theory (I may be wrong) that they are on rotation

The implication from what they said in the announcements is that bounties are intended to be once a month. When they released the second Bounty event, they said they wanted to run EACH once a month.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nice that's awesome cheers for the heads up brother