Feel like I am being cheated or something

Lately playing Galactic War, some where near the end, I end up against the Phoenix crew 10-20 levels higher than my crew and impossible to beat. All the other battles would be level appropriate but within the last three nodes I end up against an overpowered Phoenix crew.

Replies

• Options
    Also I should mention all of them 5 stars
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It's designed to be a challenge in midgame. However, as soon as you farm your empire team, phoenix teams won't be a problem any more.
  • Options
    The last few nodes are designed to be really difficult, sometimes you won’t be able to beat those teams. That’s just how it is
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    You will get it eventually. When I was new, I had to diversify my roster specifically to beat GW every day.
  • Options
    Consider yourself lucky I have been seeing those kind of teams node 2 and 3 for some reason.. today’s was back to easy as pie however. Seems to fluctuate greatly 😐
  • BobaTeaFett
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    -
    Post edited by BobaTeaFett on
  • Options
    9jziuf6zn1ik.png
    Lucky you, I get this every day now.

Double zeta Bastila Jedi on N6! Pheeew, that's what you get for pushing your gear up before hitting L85.

I think newer players have a much more difficult GW than the old veterans like me. I don't see teams like that until N12
  • Options
    I am 85. Everything I have gets rolled by this team. I’ll never be able to sim GW at this rate. :(
  • Options
    I am 85. Everything I have gets rolled by this team. I’ll never be able to sim GW at this rate. :(
    Ironically your namesake is an effective opener against that team, if powered up and modded for speed & potency.
  • Options
    Thanks! I’ll look into a good team for him and try that out.