Please...PLEASE fix this issue...

124Next

Replies

  • Also, you claim to be "so good", yet, you have to cheat with other players in order to maintain your standing in the arena lol. You wouldn't stand a chance without your colluding, cheating brethren.
  • Guy, you keep claiming to know my bank statement. You have no clue what you're talking about lol. You're wrong, and you can't handle it, so you're resorting to personal attacks. Face it. You got crushed in this argument, and so you try to call me this absurdly spending "whale" Haha. You can't make this stuff up lol.
  • By the way, I was injured at work, and have spent the last 7 months in and out of the hospital. Not working. Not making money. But yeah, you're right. I'm a giant "whale" lol.
  • :DDDDDD
    delusional nab XD
    you are a whale, i have no idea why you trying to dodge that fact. the proof is there. pathetic amount of 6000 GW or 3000 arena matches shows you are in new and weak shard.
    the 56 ! G12 toons shows you had 56 (more like 140) items of g11 to g12 jump. this requires spending, simple as that. there's no even doubt you are a whale.
    you are a bad player, that bought his way to the "top". stop acting like you are non-spender or you know what you are doing. i still laughing at your modding, please.
    "got crushed in argument" - im not even talking about the argument anymore, my current argument is that you are a total noob that his opinion doesnt even matter.
    and in that argument im totally winning. you showed us your swgoh, there's no escape from this. i can see you are spending. i can see you in weak shard. i can see you still have avg rank of 14 and have bad modding on your arena team. you are not even close to as good as you think you are.
    imo, your opinion doesnt even matter, really. you are totally clueless. every comment from you shows it more and make me laugh even more.
    "personal insults"... there's no shame in being a noob. you just need to face that fact, and be willing to learn and improve instead of just buying toons for the arena rank XD
  • So it's not even about being strong enough to make it to the top - it's about being stubborn enough and willing to spend crystals on refreshes and spending the last half an hour before payout attacking anyone and everyone. Gotcha.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • "and not standing a chance without culloding". another proof you have no idea what you are talking about.
    before the shard chat, i was wayy more vicious. if someone dared to even threat me he would get hit so much and get sniped in his payout. now, with the shard, i barely doing something, really. i used a refresh in arena ONCE in the last 6 months. before the shard chat i was burying whoever messed with me.
    the latest example is a guy from the fleet shard. i asked nicely that he will not hit people outside their payout. he refused. 2 days after, hes climbing only in his PO. hes not in the chat but respect the payout order.. which is the point of the shard.
    you claim that i need help from others, but im getting #1 in arena for 3 years already, before in-game chat and much much before arena chat. stop be so wrong all the time please.
  • Did you not read what I literally just wrote? What don't you get about the last 7 months? Do you not understand that people also take breaks from the game? You go off of my arena attacks and claim to know something about me. You know nothing. You're wrong, and continue your arrogant charade of personal attacks and outlandish claims. You are making yourself look so stupid right now lol.
  • "and not standing a chance without culloding". another proof you have no idea what you are talking about.
    before the shard chat, i was wayy more vicious. if someone dared to even threat me he would get hit so much and get sniped in his payout. now, with the shard, i barely doing something, really. i used a refresh in arena ONCE in the last 6 months. before the shard chat i was burying whoever messed with me.
    the latest example is a guy from the fleet shard. i asked nicely that he will not hit people outside their payout. he refused. 2 days after, hes climbing only in his PO. hes not in the chat but respect the payout order.. which is the point of the shard.
    you claim that i need help from others, but im getting #1 in arena for 3 years already, before in-game chat and much much before arena chat. stop be so wrong all the time please.

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Everybody loves a keyboard warrior and an internet tough guy lol. You're so cute, cupcake! lol
  • So it's not even about being strong enough to make it to the top - it's about being stubborn enough and willing to spend crystals on refreshes and spending the last half an hour before payout attacking anyone and everyone. Gotcha.

    guess we are back on topic.
    well, you gotta understand where the shard chats rose and started from - chaos.
    people used to hit everyone all the time, doing lot of fights each day, and every day sniping. literally, i was sniping every day, and my payout not even close to something "busy". that dedication made the contestants respect each other, and when the guilds started and therefore 3rd party apps, they contacted each other to stop the sniping and "climbing all day long".
    so you need to be strong enough to get to #1, but then you also need to fight for that spot hard. if you'll do that for few days, you'll earn their "respect" very fast and will be in the chat. simple as that. after you do that, you'll have peace and can climb in convenient hours, for the benefit of everyone in the shard.
    dedication not worth nothing without the strength to contest on #1, and the strength to contest to #1 isnt enough to get in the chat. thats how it goes.
    already said here or in other thread that ideally, everyone can be in the chat and just climb in the right order. but if you get someone from top40-50 to the chat, he'll want to get to #1. this is unfair for those who deserve the #1. and by deserve i mean strength AND dedication.
    this is a competition, after all. you need to have both things, you cant just have #1 because you have good team. you gotta work for it aswell. that's life.
  • TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Did you not read what I literally just wrote? What don't you get about the last 7 months? Do you not understand that people also take breaks from the game? You go off of my arena attacks and claim to know something about me. You know nothing. You're wrong, and continue your arrogant charade of personal attacks and outlandish claims. You are making yourself look so stupid right now lol.

    well, enough with that.
    you are not worth anymore of my time. you are wrong, you are delusional, and you are straight up liar. i know it, you know it, stop embarrass yourself. you took a break so suddenly you have ton of g11 to 12 gear huh ? you are pathetic man, really.
    im in starter shard of november 15, and with this kind of modding, you'll be dropped to outside top50 every day. so dont try to sell me anything. i see players like you, i bury them. we had someone with that kind of modding that suddenly showed up in the top50 for one day. i haven't seen him since, although he have zzzRevan full team. the guys OUTSIDE the chat smelled his weakness and kicked him so hard and so fast :) he just dont belong there. Trayas and CLS kicked him easily and we didnt "collude" against him. he just not good enough... and that what they would do to you if you were in old and strong shard, because you are not good enough. so trust me when i say, YOU ARE IN WEAK SHARD. because i know. so stop with the lies. i know better.

  • guess we are back on topic.
    well, you gotta understand where the shard chats rose and started from - chaos.
    people used to hit everyone all the time, doing lot of fights each day, and every day sniping. literally, i was sniping every day, and my payout not even close to something "busy". that dedication made the contestants respect each other, and when the guilds started and therefore 3rd party apps, they contacted each other to stop the sniping and "climbing all day long".
    so you need to be strong enough to get to #1, but then you also need to fight for that spot hard. if you'll do that for few days, you'll earn their "respect" very fast and will be in the chat. simple as that. after you do that, you'll have peace and can climb in convenient hours, for the benefit of everyone in the shard.
    dedication not worth nothing without the strength to contest on #1, and the strength to contest to #1 isnt enough to get in the chat. thats how it goes.
    already said here or in other thread that ideally, everyone can be in the chat and just climb in the right order. but if you get someone from top40-50 to the chat, he'll want to get to #1. this is unfair for those who deserve the #1. and by deserve i mean strength AND dedication.
    this is a competition, after all. you need to have both things, you cant just have #1 because you have good team. you gotta work for it aswell. that's life.

    Don't get me wrong - I hate sniping, I hate climbing outside of payouts. I try really hard to avoid hitting people in their payout hours, and generally don't climb outside my payout hour. I want everyone to get the best rewards they can. I endorse some form of communication that allows me to say, "my payout is x - please don't bump me during that hour unless your payout is also in that hour." It also hopefully allows others to say the same.

    What I don't like is this mentality that "I'm at the top - I deserve to be here permanently. And because I got here first and rallied a few players around me, I'm going to obliterate anyone that dares challenge me."

    You yourself admit to (at least in the past) attacking players outside of your payout just because they dared attack you.

    For 23 hours and 59 minutes of each day, your arena rank means nothing. I can't abide people that insist on sitting at 1st all day, just because. Once you've gotten your 400/500 crystals for the day, let some other people get theirs. You gain nothing while actively denying others. Maybe that's your thing.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I stopped reading your comment after the word "wrong". You are so arrogant that you're convinced you're right. You cannot fathom someone being able to take first place in arena with mods that they didn't YouTube in order to "get the best setup". It bothers you. I get it. To believe so strongly that you're right just to find out that everything you thought was wrong is extremely disappointing. Get used to it sweetheart. You have a tough life ahead of you if you think you can control every situation like that.
  • @Trystan_Spyder im not saying that because someone in the top he deserve to be there. personally, in my chat, most of the guys there was in the top in every meta. its bunch of meta chasers that always have the best teams on the chat. some exception here and there of course, but generally, those guys deserve to be in the top because they do. they competitive and work on their arena teams. they invested more and did whatever needed to be at the top. we know each other from Poe and QGJ meta, was together there in Dooku meta, in Wiggs, in Zauls, in rex , chaze, cls... every time, the same people there. (the chat started around the wiggs meta). its just the *type* of people there. yea we are friends now, but most of us are capable of getting the #1 easy without the chat.
    about attacking outside payout - Yes. i always attack those who dare to attack me outside payout at their payout. i do that so they wont do that again. this is VERY effective. i cant even count how many times i needed maximum of 2 fights to get my #1 spot again. need more than 1 hand to count how many times i started in the top5 and needed only 1 fight. its very, very effective. basically, only my friends in the chat hit me, and they do it in the right hours. the guys outside the chat don't even try anymore, and if they do they will soon stop to. this is straight up terrorism btw, and im totally aware of that. but it have nothing to do with the shard. this is how i do. i have a powerful roster, huge crystals stash, and pretty much also boredom. so i can go in a fights with people like crazy. i rarely do so anymore, but yea its a **** move and im doing it, and when its time to do it again, i'll do it. what *may* be the problem is that more people in the chat are doing THE SAME THING, against THE SAME PEOPLE. it look like targeting him, but its probably not. just giving hell to someone new we dont know, but every one do it individually.
    that said, i can say one thing for sure. if someone In the shard chat call war on someone outside - i'll be the first to participate in that war. i have no problem saying that, its 100% true. we'll all come together and snipe him. if we win, we win. if we win but he gave a good fight for more than few days, he'll probably be invited. either way, we win. those things dont happen as often as you think. getting targeted is probably bored individuals that won't hit their friends, like i used to do a lot, and now not so much.
    about your last point - once ive gotten my 500 crystals, im letting the others *inside* the chat get theirs. and even before, i help. currently my route will always finish in 1-4/5-1. going to 1, removing mods for a friend, and after his PO going to 1 again for my payout. he cant beat the guy before him, who is outside the chat (but knows PO and dont disturb) so i beat him and then remove mods. he didnt adjusted yet to the revan meta. thats fine by me. i still see him as 'worthy' to #1 in my standards so im willing to help. yes it may seem unfair, but it doenst hurt anyone, is it ? after my payout ? as said, letting others inside the chat to get their crystals without disturbing of course. the rest is irrelevant. i dont even see outsiders in the top anymore. everyone that can get to the top is inside the chat or outside but knows exactly everyone payout and climb accordingly. the rest of them pretty much accepted their fate. they fought for their spots, they lost and gave up, and now they dont even try. i dont think they are worthy for #1 spot so i couldnt care less about their crystals. anyway, i dont block or hit people currently, so im passively "letting people get their crystals". im not hitting anyone cause no one to hit, but we both know that if outsider is hitting me on his way up, he'll be back down 5 mins later. but thats ME, and not the shard chat. you think i dont gain anything from it, but i do. i gain the fact that i used a refresh in arena once in the last 6 months.
    its sounds sad, i know. i sound like a ****, i also know. but its not the chat, its me, and how i compete in this arena. the really sad part im not alone, and there are lot of people like me. so the shard chat is creating order, so people like me won't disturb the others. yea, we dont disturb only the others in *the chat*, but its better than no chat at all.
    TL;DR : chat is better than the no chat, simple as that. to everyone overall.
    those inside have easier life. getting same spots for less fights. those outside have hard life but would have it even HARDER without the order and indifference caused by the shard chat.
  • TimmyHutch wrote: »
    I stopped reading your comment after the word "wrong". You are so arrogant that you're convinced you're right. You cannot fathom someone being able to take first place in arena with mods that they didn't YouTube in order to "get the best setup". It bothers you. I get it. To believe so strongly that you're right just to find out that everything you thought was wrong is extremely disappointing. Get used to it sweetheart. You have a tough life ahead of you if you think you can control every situation like that.

    im right, and you know it. keep living in denial.
    now enough with this nonsense. i know everything i need to know already. you are far away from the level you think you are, you are pretty weak player overall and all the blah blah blah i already said. you simpy dont understand i guess. oh well, no point commenting to a guy who use a 4* mod on his arena team. good bye now.

  • guess we are back on topic.
    well, you gotta understand where the shard chats rose and started from - chaos.
    people used to hit everyone all the time, doing lot of fights each day, and every day sniping. literally, i was sniping every day, and my payout not even close to something "busy". that dedication made the contestants respect each other, and when the guilds started and therefore 3rd party apps, they contacted each other to stop the sniping and "climbing all day long".
    so you need to be strong enough to get to #1, but then you also need to fight for that spot hard. if you'll do that for few days, you'll earn their "respect" very fast and will be in the chat. simple as that. after you do that, you'll have peace and can climb in convenient hours, for the benefit of everyone in the shard.
    dedication not worth nothing without the strength to contest on #1, and the strength to contest to #1 isnt enough to get in the chat. thats how it goes.
    already said here or in other thread that ideally, everyone can be in the chat and just climb in the right order. but if you get someone from top40-50 to the chat, he'll want to get to #1. this is unfair for those who deserve the #1. and by deserve i mean strength AND dedication.
    this is a competition, after all. you need to have both things, you cant just have #1 because you have good team. you gotta work for it aswell. that's life.

    Don't get me wrong - I hate sniping, I hate climbing outside of payouts. I try really hard to avoid hitting people in their payout hours, and generally don't climb outside my payout hour. I want everyone to get the best rewards they can. I endorse some form of communication that allows me to say, "my payout is x - please don't bump me during that hour unless your payout is also in that hour." It also hopefully allows others to say the same.

    What I don't like is this mentality that "I'm at the top - I deserve to be here permanently. And because I got here first and rallied a few players around me, I'm going to obliterate anyone that dares challenge me."

    You yourself admit to (at least in the past) attacking players outside of your payout just because they dared attack you.

    For 23 hours and 59 minutes of each day, your arena rank means nothing. I can't abide people that insist on sitting at 1st all day, just because. Once you've gotten your 400/500 crystals for the day, let some other people get theirs. You gain nothing while actively denying others. Maybe that's your thing.

    So.much win here Tristan.... Good job
  • @SithTrio_PO I'm not going to quote the whole post, because it's long.

    Here's my issue - you're active blocking of people outside the chat. I agree that order is better than chaos.

    But there's a ceiling on fleets (and squads to an extent). And while the first to get the enjoy the spoils, eventually other players will catch up. Their fleets/squads are just as strong as yours now, but since they got their later than you, you and your shard chat punish them for daring to climb. Sure, if they are dogged enough to Rocky it out and endure constant (perceived) harassment for long enough, you'll let them into your club.

    But what gives you the right to be the gatekeeper? Simply because you were there first? That's where you and I disagree.

    I am strong enough to take first in my fleet shard every day. Sometimes I do. Often I don't, because there's a few guys in my payout with your kind of mentality and I find it exhausting to constantly worry about getting sniped. I'd rather take 3rd and know I'll get it than go for first and end up at 5th (or worse) because I got sniped while I wasn't looking at my phone.

    It seems that would make me unworthy of 1st in your book. That's your call. I'm just glad I'm not on your shard.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • even with 5 fights a day only... its 5 x 1000 days lets say (bit less than 3 years). its simply 5000.

    Keep in mind that locks where you let it time out don't count as wins, so if your locking once a day, you'd be more like at ~4k.
    the best defensive guy in my shard have 4800 fights. and he dont move much down.

    I'm on Dec. 15 shard, and he has 1k more wins than me, and I also don't move down much.

    If he has 4800 wins and you don't see him moving down much, then he's hitting up and your not noticing, or we have very different definitions of "don't move down much".
    not using your leftover fights is not wise.

    Why not? If your sitting 3/4 most of the time when it's not your payout, what's the point of using additional battles?
  • TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Also, you claim to be "so good", yet, you have to cheat with other players in order to maintain your standing in the arena lol. You wouldn't stand a chance without your colluding, cheating brethren.

    Except for it to be cheating, there would actually have to be a rule against it.
  • nah, its not unworthy in my book. its a very small difference after all. id fight a bit and snipe them from #1 a bit, until eventually you will do 1-2-3-1-2-3 rotation. its 375 crystals a day. its better for them then the alternative of getting sniped to #5 sometimes. you can let it go tho, its just 25 crystals a day more for you.
    actually, in this kind of small rotations, usually people invite right away to avoid the sniping. but w/e.
    about fleets, cant say much on this. I was on a break when ships started, and when i came back i was put in a very easy shard. therefore, i dont really compete there, and dont attack outside payout at all, because i cant beat on defense and i do not find ships as enjoyable as Arena, so no extra motivation to start fights. i take the #1 easily with empire fleet which will be dropped outside top100 probably in the hard shards. but for me, its fine. getting #1 without investing much at it and without refreshing. so obviously my fleet isnt an example, because im enjoying very easy and unfair life there. im not even close to gatekeeper there. there are maybe 20 players overall that even try on fleet. really pathetic shard :)
    regards normal arena, where i can invest a lot to gain lot of power and actually use this power to abuse and defend myself and get more crystals... about the gatekeeper stuff - no one gave me the right. and again, its not part of the shard chat its something i do, personally. as individual. i make sure no one is targeting me because he knows he'll be punished. thats not because i was there first, its because im stronger. its brutal and effective, its like in nature. it prove itself, because they are getting tired and just stop trying. how can you not do that ? if i told you that you (again, as individual) can make sure you'll not be dropped outside top20 through terror and fear and dedication, you'll probably do so aswell. and you know what? the shard chat hurt me. because if i would do it against people in the chat, some of them won't dare to touch me aswell. right now, they do attack me and i do not react. so the chat keep me in check about those stuff. me and more others that found that 'non-stop attacking everyone' will give you 'not getting attacked by anyone'.
    the active blocking i do have nothing to do with the chat, its 100% on me. the shard soften the active blocking, and give order on that aspect as well.
    and for the record. its not just "was here first". its thats im there all the time. im a dedicated PvP player, and it give me the benefits. most of the guys in the chat are dedicated PvP players and when someone press "ranks" on the squad arena, no matter which hour is it, he'll see the same name, of the guys with the meta teams, with the hard defense, with the willing to attack in every hour of the day if you try to attack them. right now all the top 25 guys of the arena are in the chat or in an understanding with the chat. and we didnt "collude" on anyone for weeks now. we beat them individually until they gave up. those inside the chat showed their dedication and they are in, thats it. no one gave us those right. we took it. thats how it works in this world..
    so you can say that no one gave me that "right", and i "took it by force". but i took it by force from people who gave up and were weak and/or weren't as dedicated as i am.
    and i can promise you that those guys will be welcome in the chat if they show that dedication for some time.
    like i started. its about math. i hit non-stop for few days and wasting on refreshes will give me peace and not wasting at all for long time. so i do that. if someone will cause us to do fights and not give up, it will be better, mathematically, to just add him to rotation then fight him.
    either you are willing to do so, and then you are in, or you aren't willing to, and then you are starting those threads in forums that its "unfair". we fought for it, now everyone that wants in need to fight for it. i earned (or took by force) this and that right to be the "gatekeeper".
  • TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Also, you claim to be "so good", yet, you have to cheat with other players in order to maintain your standing in the arena lol. You wouldn't stand a chance without your colluding, cheating brethren.

    Except for it to be cheating, there would actually have to be a rule against it.

    Oh excuse me "percieved" cheating...
  • nah, its not unworthy in my book. its a very small difference after all. id fight a bit and snipe them from #1 a bit, until eventually you will do 1-2-3-1-2-3 rotation. its 375 crystals a day. its better for them then the alternative of getting sniped to #5 sometimes. you can let it go tho, its just 25 crystals a day more for you.
    actually, in this kind of small rotations, usually people invite right away to avoid the sniping. but w/e.
    about fleets, cant say much on this. I was on a break when ships started, and when i came back i was put in a very easy shard. therefore, i dont really compete there, and dont attack outside payout at all, because i cant beat on defense and i do not find ships as enjoyable as Arena, so no extra motivation to start fights. i take the #1 easily with empire fleet which will be dropped outside top100 probably in the hard shards. but for me, its fine. getting #1 without investing much at it and without refreshing. so obviously my fleet isnt an example, because im enjoying very easy and unfair life there. im not even close to gatekeeper there. there are maybe 20 players overall that even try on fleet. really pathetic shard :)
    regards normal arena, where i can invest a lot to gain lot of power and actually use this power to abuse and defend myself and get more crystals... about the gatekeeper stuff - no one gave me the right. and again, its not part of the shard chat its something i do, personally. as individual. i make sure no one is targeting me because he knows he'll be punished. thats not because i was there first, its because im stronger. its brutal and effective, its like in nature. it prove itself, because they are getting tired and just stop trying. how can you not do that ? if i told you that you (again, as individual) can make sure you'll not be dropped outside top20 through terror and fear and dedication, you'll probably do so aswell. and you know what? the shard chat hurt me. because if i would do it against people in the chat, some of them won't dare to touch me aswell. right now, they do attack me and i do not react. so the chat keep me in check about those stuff. me and more others that found that 'non-stop attacking everyone' will give you 'not getting attacked by anyone'.
    the active blocking i do have nothing to do with the chat, its 100% on me. the shard soften the active blocking, and give order on that aspect as well.
    and for the record. its not just "was here first". its thats im there all the time. im a dedicated PvP player, and it give me the benefits. most of the guys in the chat are dedicated PvP players and when someone press "ranks" on the squad arena, no matter which hour is it, he'll see the same name, of the guys with the meta teams, with the hard defense, with the willing to attack in every hour of the day if you try to attack them. right now all the top 25 guys of the arena are in the chat or in an understanding with the chat. and we didnt "collude" on anyone for weeks now. we beat them individually until they gave up. those inside the chat showed their dedication and they are in, thats it. no one gave us those right. we took it. thats how it works in this world..
    so you can say that no one gave me that "right", and i "took it by force". but i took it by force from people who gave up and were weak and/or weren't as dedicated as i am.
    and i can promise you that those guys will be welcome in the chat if they show that dedication for some time.
    like i started. its about math. i hit non-stop for few days and wasting on refreshes will give me peace and not wasting at all for long time. so i do that. if someone will cause us to do fights and not give up, it will be better, mathematically, to just add him to rotation then fight him.
    either you are willing to do so, and then you are in, or you aren't willing to, and then you are starting those threads in forums that its "unfair". we fought for it, now everyone that wants in need to fight for it. i earned (or took by force) this and that right to be the "gatekeeper".

    TLDR
  • TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Also, you claim to be "so good", yet, you have to cheat with other players in order to maintain your standing in the arena lol. You wouldn't stand a chance without your colluding, cheating brethren.

    Except for it to be cheating, there would actually have to be a rule against it.

    There is...... Read your terms of service ...
  • Sunnie1978
    2840 posts Moderator
    Closing this thread as it has derailed into personal attacks against forum users, which is against the Terms of Service.
This discussion has been closed.