Games like swgoh?

What are some other mobile games like galaxy of heroes? Turn based, collecting characters, leveling up, etc

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Prior to this I played *a lot* of Marvel Puzzle Quest. You have to like match-3 games, but otherwise it's kinda similar and they do a good job of trying in the character's powers. It's even more of a time sink though because there's more time-threshold play, so be warned.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Yup, MPQ takes up a lot of time if you want to be competitive. I gave up on participating in events (which require spending about 30 minutes every few hours to rank high enough to get any significant rewards), now I just do two Deadpool nodes every day to get the daily reward.

On the other hand, MPQ is, in my opinion, better than GoH. There's more strategy involved, certain challenges are made ridiculously easy if you have a particular set of characters complementing one another. I've been playing MPQ for around 2,5 years now and still enjoy spending a couple of hours every now and then :)
  • Sounds good, I will have to check it out!
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Ring wrote: »
    Yup, MPQ takes up a lot of time if you want to be competitive. I gave up on participating in events (which require spending about 30 minutes every few hours to rank high enough to get any significant rewards), now I just do two Deadpool nodes every day to get the daily reward.

On the other hand, MPQ is, in my opinion, better than GoH. There's more strategy involved, certain challenges are made ridiculously easy if you have a particular set of characters complementing one another. I've been playing MPQ for around 2,5 years now and still enjoy spending a couple of hours every now and then :)
    All true. I gave it up around the time x23 came out. I had an account glitch that knocked me out for a week, and got so frustrated about missing rewards that I kind of rage-quit. Not my best moment. But I'm still glad I did because the time pressure wasn't good for real life. ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Heroes of Dragon Age too- Quite a good game when i left it
    It's basically the same game, with the difference you don't have gear to grind
  • This game is one of many clones of "Heroes Charge".