JTR team for P1 STR

Hello folks,

Building a JTR team for P1. I have a lot of chars to gear so looking at G11 which rules out the standard JTR, BB8, R2, RT, Scav

I have Visas getting there (allows for lower lvl toons)

Which is best in your opinion?
JTR, BB8, RT, Visas, R2
JTR, BB8, RT, Visas, Scav

Seems split 50/50 on the HSTR Project discord. I have 1.5 Mill GP and have to finish Chex, JTR, MG Leia and hopefully get NS up in 3 months!

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    R2's cleanse zeta allows for more cd reduction (less debuffs preventing it), which means less annihilate

Scav is damage

make your pick. assuming Visas zeta, that's already a decent amount of cleanse. R2 cleanse is less valuable now that DN basic doesn't reduce special cd. Unless I'm wrong and that change didn't carry over to Heroic. I'm assuming it did
  • It did, DNs change was all tiers.

Cool, will go for Scav - From all reports P1 is a lot easier now. Cheers :)
  • Yeah it was a lot easier with Visas or Hoda before nerf. Now they aren't needed cause Nihilus just doesn't do much so you're better off with JTR,BB8, R2, RT and Scav.
  • I second that - my (all g12, all left side g12 pieces, good mods) JTR, BB8, R2, RT, Scav squad has hit the new phase 1 4 times. Damage range is 5.1-6.1M, and that’s first attempt each time.

Previous best was 4.8M, and every single raid required multiple restarts.
  • CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    daevope6jxlz.png
    Bah, already Zetad Visas (6 star G7) but with a 1 day old JTR at G9 and 6 star G10 RT managed 3.2 mill which was over double any previous team.

Might gear R2 though. Then another at least 1 Zeta on him.

Was just worried about no healer with a G11 squad...
  • ..... but, which Tier do you play?