Galactic War Update Request

First off, thank you for changing GW so that we don't have to fight GW everyday and allowing us to sim all 12 battles (yes, I know it's been this way for a long time, but that was a great improvement).

However, this has created another issue... Why do we still have GW? It's something that you click "restart", and then "multi-sim" every day to collect rewards, but past that, it doesn't have much usefulness. Don't get me wrong. I like the free stuff, but there is a system there that could do more.

What I would like to see is once a player gets to the point where they can sim GW that all the GW nodes be populated with very difficult teams (maybe similar caliber to what was seen on their last TW). This would give players a reason to actually fight the GW nodes and opposed to ignoring them.

Replies

• Or once you hit level 85 you can sim 12 nodes for the basic rewards daily, but then there are 3 more nodes that cannot be simmed. Exceptionally difficult unless you have a heavily balanced roster etc. Maybe two waves like the TB special missions.
  • More difficulty for simmable gw players.
  • As folks reach the late game and can sim GW, there are other game elements like the Sith raid and late-game events for them to turn their attention to.

Also, there are benefits to doing GW manually. I've been using it for quest progress.
    Still not a he.