CHARACTER STRATEGIES - Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren and First Order Officer

123457Next

Replies

• Kylo also synergizes well with Stormtrooper Han. Yes, you aren't getting as many Unstoppable procs but when Han's taunt is down and Kylo is targeted and you fall below 50% health, now Outrage hits for +105% which is gross.
  • I'm running FOO atm, I shipment away from 5-star
    The turn manipulation is pretty good especially coupled with the speed FOO carries (135 at my current config, SWGOH cantina has him topping out @ 137) regularly allowing a first shot which has a good chance of slowing an opponent's first play (either halting the 1st to go or the heavy hitter)
    It's also extremely satisfying to link up FOO with FOTP (particularly when an opposing high-power Kylo can't get a shot in).
    Health is so-so, topping out at the same level of Han
    When using him it seems the AI/opponent doesn't really focus on him, which is odd given his base damage is higher than say Sid for example (and equiv to Luke's).
    Base damage is boosted by 20% for each ally that has advantage - so a nice link with Phasma's marching orders but even with FOTP who gets Adv as soon as an enemy is <50%

Farming ability not great as FOO is only in Cantina

On my rather crude damage per unit time ratio he comes out 15th out of 73 characters (Basic damage and assuming no turn manipulation).
    He doesn't look as good if you work out a Damage/Survival rate coming somewhere in the middle of the pack but guess that's the nature of a Support character

In summary you get an average survivor who has better than average base damage (far in excess of Vader or HK) with some useful synergies.
  • I'm not sure how well ST Han synergies with Kylo but he definitely synergies with Phasmas Fusillade ability.

I've been running

QGJ (leader) Phasma, Kylo, Rey (fast and strong hitter), ST Han, and Lumi.

I'm not top 100 but it works pretty well so far.
  • I've got the three mentioned in this title discussion for my main group with the Ewok Elder or Luminara would work as well. I'm working on getting Sidous unlocked to couble with Ren's AOE and spreed more immune heals. If I didn't go with Ren I'd go with single targeters - FOTP and or Greedo. Han would work in well also I'd imagine.

The FOO goes from great to throwing twigs after party debuff from enemy AOE or abilities. If you wait to use Phasma's March then it lasts longer, but when you use it on her first move you are way more likely to get first kill.
  • You guys all are being taken for a ride. I dont need healers. I let Qui-Gon, Mace, Anakin, Finn, and Kylo rip thru any crew.
  • You guys all are being taken for a ride. I dont need healers. I let Qui-Gon, Mace, Anakin, Finn, and Kylo rip thru any crew.

Is this Squad 7*, full gear, lvl 70?
    - HumbleSage
    "To me, there is no light or dark side to The Force. There's just the Force and I'll wield it how I see fit."
  • Wojti
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey,
    How do you think best F2P First Order team look like? What I ASSUME is a baseline are Phasma + FOO + Kylo. But what then? I have few questions actually
    1) Lumi or no heal?
    2) FOTP? But now I think 1) he's not that great here and 2) he's hard for F2P
    3) Han or Poe?
    4) GS or QGJ?
    5) Maybe someone else entirely?

I'd appreciate any help. It's hard for me to judge Han / Poe / GS / QGJ / FOTP because I have them at low levels.
    Post edited by Wojti on
  • Daka for heal and revives, Kylo for counter, anti heal ability and deals massage range of below 50% with outrage. Also has a chance to refresh all abilities .
  • Whoops you have kylo. Maybe Sid, dooku, gs
  • Acacai
    29 posts Member
    For farming when you have FOO, Kylo, Phasma pick either two from arena or one more from GW. I chose to go with Sid, but Greedo and Savage would have been good picks, and I use the Elder Ewok, but he is falling behind in farming.
  • Will Kylo Ren be nerfed in the next patch like Barris was? His description makes him sound like Dooku on steroids.

I agree - that description just sounds too strong. Wait till a few level 19 players with 6 unlocked characters get beat by Ren and come crying to the forums in massive volumes about how OP he is. They already got Ben and Barriss. This guy basically has an ability that results in an AOE special having 0 cooldown AND he has counter ability...so he's like Dooku and Lando all in one? :) Can we just nerf him now while he's in the pack and get it over with?

He really isn't OP he is just a good character that can be beat
  • add then have these heroes 623-139-284
  • I was running an FO team using Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FO and Poe. With the current meta could't stay in the top 10 of my server. Now I'm running a team with QGJ (L), FOTP, GS, Poggle and Daka. Thinking about replacing Daka with Royal Guard within a month. Easy to get first place and drop 20 places at the utmost. Daka is great for defense. I really hate her when I see her in an enemy team. You never know if she stun your best characters or revive hard hitters like IG86 / IG88.

Kylo isn't OP. No way. His speed is 116. It's always about who goes first. You need heroes who are fast and deal more than average damage. With QGJ as lead you have 40% chance for an assist from FOTP or GS. And GS goes second and call one assist... in the second round when using offense from Poggle and the third round... there is no third round wink:

But I'm always open for suggestions I'm playing this game for 4 months now...
  • Until the meta changes, this team is viable but not likely to get you in the top 20. that is unless you're in a young server.
  • Hi all

See my 7* players and try to beat me, I am sure before you touch my players you lost battle >:)

vwaE1Ue.jpg
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    samf66055 wrote: »
    Hi all

See my 7* players and try to beat me, I am sure before you touch my players you lost battle >:)

vwaE1Ue.jpg

Battery life is low!
  • Joel_cord wrote: »
    Until the meta changes, this team is viable but not likely to get you in the top 20. that is unless you're in a young server.

Are you willing to give me some advise? I can bring a 7* Leia in the team within one week.
  • Both of you guys would get crushed in the top 10 spot .. fast team will take them out fast