JKA in Bronziums

I spun some Bronziums today and a JKA Shard appeared. When I clicked it, however, it turned into a Tusken Raider Shard.

So, do you think this was a basic glitch, or maybe an accidental leak of them adding more characters to Bronziums?

Replies

• Options
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    I spun some Bronziums today and a JKA Shard appeared. When I clicked it, however, it turned into a Tusken Raider Shard.

So, do you think this was a basic glitch, or maybe an accidental leak of them adding more characters to Bronziums?

I don't know, but that's kind of ironic..... Lol
  • Options
    Anakin is a Tusken confirmed :D
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me today, but I got Talia shard. I was sure it was JKA, but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me until I saw this post.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    It's a glitch, it's happened many times before.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I’ve had that a few times, always seems to be JKA to tusken - strange.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    hopefully not, more than 2.5 years of playing and i'm still waiting on that urrorororoor full drop. Can't have them odds become even lower =D
  • Options
    The JKA shard turning into a sand person has happened to me more then once.

Feels like I'm being trolled by the game because Anikin doesn't like sand at all
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    IgneoMorte wrote: »

I don't know, but that's kind of ironic..... Lol

Oh true lol
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Happens a lot with me JKA shard in Bronzium changes to different toons. I’m never ready for it so I don’t have a recorded proof to submit to bug report
  • Options
    Happens to me all the time. Always starts as JKA, but it never results in the same toon for me.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I swear I see a b1 battledroid for a split second every time I get a Datcha shard. Probably just the barrel of his gun fooling with my eyes, though.
  • Options
    Then it probably is a joke set up by CG. That is pretty funny.
  • Options
    Boov wrote: »
    hopefully not, more than 2.5 years of playing and i'm still waiting on that urrorororoor full drop. Can't have them odds become even lower =D

I need urororor and Lobot.
  • Options
    Maybe this means the next new release will be Homicidal Padawan Anakin!
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance