Vader ship slower than tarkin

Prev1
Xx1xx2xx2
143 posts Member
edited October 2018
I cant understand i report this 3 times in last 2 weeks, maybe someone can explain me, why my vader ship 173 s, slower, than enemy tarkin capital 172?

Replies

• Options
    Which ships are you using? Which ships are they using?

TIE Fighter gives TM to their capital ship whenever they dodge. That might be it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Full lineup on both sides please.

Also see above
  • Options
    Doesn't matter or: silencer, tie/ fotfp, vader my, enemy: ht, biggs, vader
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Are you destroying a ship in your first couple moves with Silencer and TIE/FOTFP?
  • Options
    No, after first round I can hit online silencer and fotfp, later tarkin has move and enemy vader , after that my vader. But like I say my vader has 172, enemy too, and enemy tarkin 172
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Takin Passive gives all ships 20% TM gain per kill?
  • Options
    We talk why tarkin faster than my vader. No one take down
  • Options
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    No, after first round I can hit online silencer and fotfp, later tarkin has move and enemy vader , after that my vader. But like I say my vader has 172, enemy too, and enemy tarkin 172

Well if they're all the same speed it's a coin toss who will go first, just like arena
  • Options
    It's a fair question. I think the answer is that ships don't work right.
  • Options
    It's a fair question. I think the answer is that ships don't work right.

I don't know about that - I spend a lot of time in ships and I've yet to see anything I can't explain on further investigation. And no offense to OP, but it's hard to tell exactly what happened. He says his Vader is 173, then it's 172.

Vader's passive, Tarkin's passive, Vader's special, FOTP special, and Silencer passive all affect TM and turn order.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options

Well if they're all the same speed it's a coin toss who will go first, just like arena

Dude ****? Do you understand what I say? Vader 173, tarkin 172, wher is here same speed?

Normal than no problem but I cant use vader special on ht so its fu all game
  • Options

Dude ****? Do you understand what I say? Vader 173, tarkin 172, wher is here same speed?

In another comment you said both were 172. That’s where the confusion came in. I can’t see any reason why your Vader would go after Tarkin though if it’s actually 173 to 172 and no ships are killed. Video might be helpful
  • Options
    But video for what? Its diffrent speed, no one has tm manipulation.

And cg even not response. This ships every day worse and worse
  • Options

Ok... It's obvious that English is not your first language, and that's fine, but people are trying to help you here, so I would try and be a bit nicer if I was you....
  • Options
    I know, sry for eng. I say about that couse CG dont do anything from 2 weeks. I send 3 times about that and nothing. So how can win with ht in arena if my vader slower and tarkin put ability block. This arena start non sense. Before ht it's normal, can beat everyone, and everyone can bit me. But now to much bugs
  • Options
    I know, sry for eng. I say about that couse CG dont do anything from 2 weeks. I send 3 times about that and nothing. So how can win with ht in arena if my vader slower and tarkin put ability block. This arena start non sense. Before ht it's normal, can beat everyone, and everyone can bit me. But now to much bugs

Don't apologize, it's quite likely I would do way worse than you if I tried to speak your language.....

• Options
    But video for what? Its diffrent speed, no one has tm manipulation.

And cg even not response. This ships every day worse and worse

A video would help us understand what's happening. Someone may notice something you missed - there's a lot of mechanics at play in a fleet battle. Make sure you show us both ships' speeds first.
  • Options
    I say vader 173. And tarkin 172 I checked every time. Same has shi... with aa lead. Aa capital is 173, and tarkin 172 and his still first.
    Cg even not try response to this situation
  • Options
    It's nothing personal, but lots of people have posted similarly strong opinions that something is wrong, but after giving more info they'd just missed a mechanic. That's why you're getting asked for a video. Until you do it, I'm afraid everyone will think you're making the error not the game.

There's no point in repeating the speed of each as with 1 point in it, it could be plenty of other things.
  • Options
    bqt6o0g4risw.jpg

• Options
    mf75k5q3nal2.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, you keep posting ship speeds over and over..... You need to understand that things happen during a fleet battle like target lock expires etc that can feed the capital ship turn meter..
  • Options
    Ye, and wher is say: vader tl feed tm capital ship? I do t know this abilities.
  • Options

You need to post a vid of a battle, including where you check the spreeds of all ships,

Or

Post screenshots of your team, their team, and all speeds.

If you don't, you're just repeating yourself and won't get anywhere.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Post a picture of the actual battle. Even though you say it does not matter who is in it, it does. Ghost can apply speed down. Vader gives allies 15% TM when they attack a TL enemy. Tie dodge, etc.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Post a picture of the actual battle. Even though you say it does not matter who is in it, it does. Ghost can apply speed down. Vader gives allies 15% TM when they attack a TL enemy. Tie dodge, etc.

O.g, what you not understand? What ghost. I say clearly starting enemy line is : vader, ht and biggs. Wher is here ghost.

In my line : vader, silencer and fotfp. I atack silencer and fotfp, later has move enemy ht, vader and tarkin who has 172 speed, after that my vader who has 173. So wher is here any ships who can manipulate capital ship tm?
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

O.g, what you not understand? What ghost. I say clearly starting enemy line is : vader, ht and biggs. Wher is here ghost.

In my line : vader, silencer and fotfp. I atack silencer and fotfp, later has move enemy ht, vader and tarkin who has 172 speed, after that my vader who has 173. So wher is here any ships who can manipulate capital ship tm?

Hey there! It sounds like VonZant is trying to suggest a possible situation where the outcome may not match your expectations. By posting a screenshot of the battle (or a video clip if you're able to!) you may be able to get the help you need from your fellow forum-goers.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Exactly what EA_Cian said. Because a memory of something is not as good as a picture of the same thing, in many cases. I thought I found a bug the other day, somone asked me to look at it again, I did, and realized the mistake was with my memory. (I had not swapped a very similar but slightly different mod back after the bounty hunter event). Someone here also confirmed a bug that I had thought I figured out but got slightly wrong. It was a bug, just not for the exact reason I had thought (Cassian Counter).

People are trying to help you. We like to figure these things out, and if its a bug we like to confirm it. Dont fuss at us, give us a picture or video and folks will try to help.
  • Options

Every time an ally attacks a target locked enemy, they gain 10% turn meter..... It's in the description of Vader's ship's second ability......
  • Options
    Is Vader getting hit with breach? Breach includes -25% speed