Not fair lvl 80-85 players inside a lvl 60 server

Quim
665 posts Member
2ev8b3q.jpg

In some servers there are lvl 80-85 players inside lvl 60 servers, it happens when players who left the game before the ships launch go back and they join in the arena for first time. Most of them have lvl 85 Ahsoka at gear 11 or 12, is a ship with 55k HP and 15k protection, when at level 60 the ships do like 8k damage per every hit, Ahsoka is the fast at the beginning and destroys a ship, if you try to kill her she recover protection and gets retribution, very hard to play against teams with Ahsoka when they are lvl 85 and I am level 60.

246kgtz.jpg

Currently I am lvl 82 and I can defeat all these players because I got same levels, gears and better ships, but at the beginning is very frustating to not have any chance against these lvl 80-85 players with gear 11 Ahsoka, JC, Fives, Poe, Clone Sergeant, most of them using Ackbar or Windu at gear 11 also, simply Ackbar with the special calling 2 ships destroys another ship, so sometimes is possible to lose 2 ships before I had any chance to move. I'm an old player of December 2015, playing an alt account, and I don't care a lot about it because I knew soon or later I would be at same level or better than these players, but probably for new players this is very frustating and could be a reason to leave the game, to stop to play, because they not have any chance to be in the top on the arena, at the beginning I not had any chance to be in top 10 and later I had problems to be in top 20, when now I'm in the top thanks to Hound's Tooth, Phantom, Ghost, Scimitar, Vader, Boba, but I needed a lot of weeks, from lvl 60 to lvl 80, to be better than these players.

I think would be better move these inactive players to lvl 80 servers, or do something to solve it. Usually are players with a bad arena team rank 1000 but that can get top 5 in fleet arena because of high level and gears. Maybe it helps them to be back to the game, to get some crystals, but it harms a lot the new players that cannot be in the top because of these lvl 80-85 players. Currently some of them stopped to play the game again, it means are inactive players that only are active some weeks and then stop to play again, they not deserve be in a lvl 60 players getting crystals that they not deserve, they are better than lvl 60 players only because they stopped to play 1-2 years ago and now they have fleet characters much more better than the new lvl 60 players that join in the same server, so I think would be needed do something to solve this frustating situation for the lvl 60 players that join in a new fleet arena server.