Missing Rewards

Our guild completed the special mission 30 times in phase 1 of this week’s TB. We only received 200 guild event currency as a reward. I’m no math major, but my calculator tells me 8*30 ≠ 200. Can a dev check into this and see if there was a bug with the rewards?

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Our guild completed the special mission 30 times in phase 1 of this week’s TB. We only received 200 guild event currency as a reward. I’m no math major, but my calculator tells me 8*30 ≠ 200. Can a dev check into this and see if there was a bug with the rewards?

How do you know your guild completed the special mission 30 times?

The counter above the node that shows 30/50 (for example) is showing you the number of people who attempted it, but each of those players didn't necessarily complete it.

If you got 200 Guild Event Tokens as reward, then 25 of the players should have completed the special mission.
  • You would have to sit there checking the live stream of completions and actually note when it says "XYZ has completed special mission". Today for the BH one our counter in the top said 5, but when I checked the stream there were only 3 "completed" messages.

The box in the top corner is a red herring. It should be updated to either:

A - "ATTEMPTS"

Or

B - "COMPLETIONS" (which is far more useful to officers/leaders)
  • The counter always shows attempts, It never shows completions, Jedirob, if you look at the total before you try a mission , then after whether you succeed or fail it will have increased by one, unless others have tried while you were in, then it will be higher,