Who to G12 First?

So I've been getting some gear together and I am getting close to being able to g12 my first character.

I'm closest to having GMY. Jedi is my arena team so should I do him? Or should I focus on someone like CLS? Maybe Ezra because he is pheonix/rebel/Jedi?

https://swgoh.gg/p/523137492/characters/

Replies

• Need more info, who is on your arena team?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Need more info, who is on your arena team?

He linked his profile on swhoh.gg.

0yuejgkajjr5.png
  • DigitalLime2
    259 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CLS imo as he is used in many teams, especially to solo the rancor.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Need more info, who is on your arena team?

Bastila
    GMY
    Ezra
    JKA
    Old Ben
  • Given that jedi revan is inbound and will probably shift the meta to jedi and you already run jedi i would go with gmy than bastila. After that i would wait and see who revan replaces on a jedi squad. Might be ezra so i wouldn't gear him to much before revan is released.
  • On his team, revan will replace jka
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    On his team, revan will replace jka

Ha i didn't even notice op is using jka on his jedi squad. To use to seeing hoda in the 5th spot.
  • CLS or Yoda
  • The best jedi team right now is Bastilla gma hermit yoda ezra then either old ben or General kenobi...jedi revan will replace ezra in the future though
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    The best jedi team right now is Bastilla gma hermit yoda ezra then either old ben or General kenobi...jedi revan will replace ezra in the future though

Well we don't know who Revan will replace. Has there been a kit reveal that I didn't see?
  • Jedi Revan might even replace Bastila. It's a wild assumption that he's a direct replacement to Ezra.

Maybe they'll throw everyone for a loop and just make him a different kind of Hermit Yoda.

Or maybe he's a tank, like Old Ben.

See? Easy to throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks and then later on say "Amazing, I was right!"
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Jedi Revan might even replace Bastila. It's a wild assumption that he's a direct replacement to Ezra.

Maybe they'll throw everyone for a loop and just make him a different kind of Hermit Yoda.

Or maybe he's a tank, like Old Ben.

See? Easy to throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks and then later on say "Amazing, I was right!"

It's likely
  • There is no best jedi team. They are all soloable by nest's basic attack and counter.

Hopefully there will be a best after revan arrives.

Just talking if revan was the rangetrooper of jedi it would..be.nice. I doubt it. They have a lot of creativity range because not a lot of background on jedi revan powers.
  • There is no best jedi team. They are all soloable by nest's basic attack and counter.

Just talking if revan was the rangetrooper of jedi it would..be.nice. I doubt it. They have a lot of creativity range because not a lot of background on jedi revan powers.

Hermit Yoda destroys Nest
    There is no best jedi team. They are all soloable by nest's basic attack and counter.

How?
    Scoundrels are one of the simplest counters to jedi.
    There is no best jedi team. They are all soloable by nest's basic attack and counter.

How?
    Scoundrels are one of the simplest counters to jedi.

Under Bastilla if all your Jedi are alive it's an easy win against her...he heals the protection up which keeps debuffs off them, and masters training helps them break through her protection.