Are there plans to load newer characters into Assault Battles?

HK22
645 posts Member
Assault Battles are one of my favorite pieces of content. With the addition of a great many toons this past year, are there any plans to add those characters for assault battles? For example, the Sith Marauder, Darth Sion, and the Sith Fighter (when released) would make an excellent addition to Secrets and Shadows. The Empire event could be restructured (similar to Rebel Round-up) where level 1 drops Veers and Troopers (including Range) and the second one focuses on other Empire toons.

Just thinking, it could be fun to do a Scoundrels/BH assault battle where you earn shards from the other faction.

Replies

• Options
    I like it. This plays, good cards son.

Now to convince the Devs

• Options
    I like it, too
  • Options
    As do I.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Why was this post moved? I was asking a legitimate question about the possibility of them updating assault battles.
  • Options
    Devs don't give announcements about new content in that way. The only answer they could give is, "No comment at this time."

Moving the question to Feedback, though, is more likely to get devs' eyes on this thread as a thing the player base wants when considering future content.

The only other thing you can get is random speculation from other players.
    Still not a he.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Devs don't give announcements about new content in that way. The only answer they could give is, "No comment at this time."

Moving the question to Feedback, though, is more likely to get devs' eyes on this thread as a thing the player base wants when considering future content.

The only other thing you can get is random speculation from other players.

I appreciate your response. It just seems like all the decent threads get moved to feedback where they cannot be discussed and the General Discussion is stagnant with the same six or seven topics.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    I appreciate your response. It just seems like all the decent threads get moved to feedback where they cannot be discussed and the General Discussion is stagnant with the same six or seven topics.
    We're discussing the thread now, and I did not see it until it moved to feedback.

Moving things to the feedback section is not a move to kill discussion. It's the section that gets directly compiled as feedback, for the devs to take into consideration. You may get less immediate conversation, but moving the thread here is still more likely to have an impact on the game than, say, the Reddit flame wars.
    Still not a he.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I still appreciate your response. I think adding the newer characters to assault battles would be a useful thing, especially since the Secrets and Shadow ones could use a few more toons.

And you are right about Reddit.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    We're discussing the thread now, and I did not see it until it moved to feedback.

Moving things to the feedback section is not a move to kill discussion. It's the section that gets directly compiled as feedback, for the devs to take into consideration. You may get less immediate conversation, but moving the thread here is still more likely to have an impact on the game than, say, the Reddit flame wars.

I dont know about that. There's more dev posts on reddit in a week than there are on these forums (as a whole) in the average month.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    I dont know about that. There's more dev posts on reddit in a week than there are on these forums (as a whole) in the average month.
    Reading and writing are not the same thing.
    Still not a he.