Here is an Old Dumper prognostication to end the year.

Oct: Revan via TB map/new game mode
Nov: Beckett Marquee followed by Maul spider legs legendary, droid tag droid ship
Dec: GG rework, GG ship, Droid Capitol ship.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Revan won't be TB map reward
    Maul isn't legendary caliber
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Maul > BB-8
  • Options
    5jyeflabph81.png
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Maul > BB-8
    image.jpg?w=625&c=1

• Options
    Maul > BB-8
    image.jpg?w=625&c=1

Don’t worry, I’ll necro this is 3 months and see how it turned out.
  • Options
    There are quite few Darths worth being Legendary but Maul is not one of them.
  • Options
    Maul is borderline legendary imo. If Thrawn is legendary... Maul is legendary... he is in the prequels... clone wars... Rebels... probably Snoke for all we know.
  • Options
    C3PO is legendary
  • Options
    Nov: Beckett Marquee followed by Maul spider legs legendary, droid tag droid ship

The first part would be a nice thing. Raids are the only game mode I really dislike. And I think there is a smart way to distribute a meta-breaking toon via TB.
  • Options
    I would actually be ok with all of Beckett’s gang joining for a train heist.

Spider leg Maul was a great concept in the alternate realty comic. Glad it survived to Clone Wars, but Maul was just a train wreak in that form.

We will get Hondo and his Capital Ship before GG. So bounty hunters and pirates can be neutral.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't you mean robot legs Maul? That's a much more relevant version, spider legs is just before Savage puts him back together.
  • Options
    Dryden Vos makes way more sense as the November marquee toon than Beckett.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Is this another one of these? =)

I don’t either I was near black out drunk when I made this.
  • Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Dryden Vos makes way more sense as the November marquee toon than Beckett.

Beckett is fine , Dryden too.
    Maybe another char called dryden's guard or something, and has some synergy like DT and krennic.
  • Options
    Boov wrote: »
    Is this another one of these? =)

I don’t either I was near black out drunk when I made this.

Lol nope, this one I had full mental capacity for. Let me break down a little bit where this is coming from.

About 2 months ago we caught news that there were 3 major content new toon releases on the way. Jango had the name recognition but these rumors made it sound like there would more to these 3 specific toons. Chewie was 1 of them and Revan will be one of them but that still means we will get a 3rd. The C3PO rumors are too fresh so I don't see him coming until after the GG rework that we all know they have in the oven now. Game Changer McGee knows he inst at risk of deleting his account. However GG doesn't fill the requirement of New toon, so it leaves room for a solo legendary

We also have rumors that a new game mode is being worked on and is being tested. So between Revan and un-named toon from solo, probably Maul or Beckett, I think Revan gets the new content. They've done user acceptance testing for TB maps in the past so it could be one of those or potentially something entirely new. The KOTOR simply haven't been around long enough for them to be required as a legendary.

Game Changer McGee clearly knows a GG rework is on the way and that probably means a ship. The IG2000 makes no sense right now so obviously more droid ship content is already on the way and it seems like that ship was balanced for it.

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Spider leg maul is part of the han solo movie? I'm going to pee my pants if we need han solo movie toons prior to needing OR toons.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Boov wrote: »
    Spider leg maul is part of the han solo movie? I'm going to pee my pants if we need han solo movie toons prior to needing OR toons.

bad timing, i just read the dev post. =D
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

First prediction bites the dust let see what happens with the other 2
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

First prediction bites the dust let see what happens with the other 2

Hey at least I got the month right. :D:D:D
    I saw a lot of Nov and Dec flying around.
  • Options
    i really hope u are not a gambler :smile:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    lordteri wrote: »

Oh he is. He has a G12 Clone Wars Chewie. ;)

• Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    lordteri wrote: »

Oh he is. He has a G12 Clone Wars Chewie. ;)

He said "Gambler" CWC is a sure thing. 100%