Ok devs, please do the right thing..

With the hype being real, and revan finally being announced, all we can do is speculate as to how and when...

That being said, please please please x1000 devs think about this character before you release him.

If you are making it so that the current old republic characters are needed to unlock him; you couldn't be more wrong. Yes jolee, mission and zalbar fought along revan to vanquish malak, but they are b list characters and have no interaction with revan after that line ends. If thats tye case where is carth? Canderous? T3 and bastila on the other hand are far more signifigant to revan. (Read the book)

Revan will likely be a game defining character. How you choose to approach it is ultimately up to you, but just realize that revan is wanted more then every other release combined, this could very well make or break the game in terms of player base (myself included)

I've worked my butt off to get a massive roster and 3mill gp .. and if you tell me sorry because I don't have x character(s)....

While I would agree that he shouldn't just be handed out, that only the dedicated should be able to aquire him; give everyone a chance. Maybe make the event require your entire current roster.. a solo raid if you would. You get through it you get revan, you don't, then time to continue pushing.

So that being said, please please please , really think about how you plan on releasing revan (perhaps a newer style of event for such a wanted character?)...

Just my thoughts.