Revan Lead speculations

Prev1
I am wondering about Revan Lead possibilities...

So will he be the link between the kotor toons to have any synergy within them that they lag right now or will he finally bring us the Jedi Meta that so many want for such a long time?

I think he will bringt a Kotor Lead although I really want a Jedi Meta. CG just started with Kotor toons for the light side but there are some other Kotor toons in the game that dont have the kotor tag. So my personal guess is that Jedi Revan will start the whole Kotor stuff, then HK47, Visas Marr, Treya, Sion and Nihilus will get the tag and with this Malak will come and in the end we will get a neutral Lord Revan toon.

But what do you think?

Replies

• I think Triumvirate and Visas have nothing to do with Revan. They are from Mitra Surrik plot, not Revan’s...
  • I think "old republic" tag is not pointing at the era, but rather affiliation to the Old republic as faction during that era. Otherwise toons like hk-47, sith triumvirate, sith marauder and assassin would have that tag as well.
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    I think Triumvirate and Visas have nothing to do with Revan. They are from Mitra Surrik plot, not Revan’s...

I agree. I just meant that they are all Kotor and because Darth Malak will need Kotor toons it would be just logical to use them. But of course CG could also bring some new toons up for Malak.
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    feälóke wrote: »
    I think "old republic" tag is not pointing at the era, but rather affiliation to the Old republic as faction during that era. Otherwise toons like hk-47, sith triumvirate, sith marauder and assassin would have that tag as well.

Yes, I just think that they will give them this tag after Jedi Revan. Othewise the Kotor toons would have got some specific tag like kotor light side.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think he will be an Old Republic leader. We are getting Jedi Revan, the one who lead the OR forces to victory against the Mandalorians, against the will of the Jedi council.
    Also, is Bastila not enough Jedi meta for you?
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Nauros wrote: »

Unfortunally Treya Lead is still Meta. See the Meta-report/

Bastilla is at 7%, Treya 58%
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

I don't think he actually needs to have a Jedi-related lead to bring them to tier 1, though. He could just replace Ezra in a typical Bastila lineup, similarly to how Chewie brought Rebels back to relevance.
  • Nauros wrote: »

I don't think he actually needs to have a Jedi-related lead to bring them to tier 1, though. He could just replace Ezra in a typical Bastila lineup, similarly to how Chewie brought Rebels back to relevance.

If he will be Kotor Lead but also boosts a Bastilla Lead then it would be a real dream xD

If he will be Kotor Lead but also boosts a Bastilla Lead then it would be a real dream xD

The real dream is Revan with strong synergy to steaming hot Sith Bastilla.
  • I think that Revan lead will share old republic uniques between the team, like Hera does with Phoenix
  • I think that Revan lead will share old republic uniques between the team, like Hera does with Phoenix

At least that corresponds to his inKOTORgame abilities...

That’s for 1st place only though. Top 100 is 28% vs 22% so bastila is actually a huge part of the meta.

I’d like to see an Old Republic lead rather than a jedi lead. We’ve already got a reworked GMY lead followed shortly by a great Bastila lead, i don’t think we need another jedi lead. More Old Republic characters with a good OR leader could be a nice change.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Well, he will most probably be a Jedi, so he will at least fit into Bastila teams. The question is whether he will be good enough to replace one of the current lineup.
  • Any ideas what could be a leader ability for him if he's a kotor leader? I know little about him during his time as a Jedi.
  • If he's given a Jedi lead, it'll likely focus on offense. He was reckless, according to the Jedi Order, in leading some Jedi into war with the mandalorians. He led a counteroffensive against their incursion, and he was said to be brutal and efficient in leading the Republic forces.

If he's given an Old Republic leader ability, I'd assume it'd be more focused on synergy. Something that takes the strengths of each unit and uses them to make the group stronger. Something not unlike Hera lead for Phoenix.
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I thought about a assist or counter mechanic. Maybe something like 50% counter chance and 10% team counter chance.

Cool would be a crit mechanic. e.g. If you crit you have a 50% chance to decrease you abilitiy CDs.

Or something like that: on every turn you get a random ability from another kotor group member added to your abilitys for this turn.
  • Wouldnt he be a tank as Jedi?

~D
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Kill all sith at the start of the game, period.

My bad, it must be mandalorian instead of sith. Then unique, become sith and join enemy team.

We need surik to change the meta.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • I could see Revan having an Emperor-style leader, with common effects for all allies, and specific ones for Jedi and specific ones for sith. Like:

All Old Republic, jedi, and sith allies have +20% offense, +20% tenacity, and recover 5% protection when an enemy uses a special ability. Jedi allies gain 10% stacking defense when they take damage (max 50%). Sith allies gain 10% health steal when they damage an enemy (max 50%). Old Republic allies gain 20% TM on a critical hit.

It would also be interesting if revan had a unique that could affect everyone, but toggle between light and dark side bonuses (light side allies gain +50% crit avoidance, ds allies have -20% tenacity; ds allies gain +50% potency, ls allies have -20% offense). It would also switch if Revan is considered a jedi or sith during battle. Something that is a nod to Revans powerful yet ambiguous nature.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • zegene wrote: »
    Kill all sith at the start of the game, period.

My bad, it must be mandalorian instead of sith. Then unique, become sith and join enemy team.

I love it xD
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    How about a unique where he can throw a ship on the enemys team... ;-)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    I could see Revan having an Emperor-style leader, with common effects for all allies, and specific ones for Jedi and specific ones for sith. Like:

All Old Republic, jedi, and sith allies have +20% offense, +20% tenacity, and recover 5% protection when an enemy uses a special ability. Jedi allies gain 10% stacking defense when they take damage (max 50%). Sith allies gain 10% health steal when they damage an enemy (max 50%). Old Republic allies gain 20% TM on a critical hit.

It would also be interesting if revan had a unique that could affect everyone, but toggle between light and dark side bonuses (light side allies gain +50% crit avoidance, ds allies have -20% tenacity; ds allies gain +50% potency, ls allies have -20% offense). It would also switch if Revan is considered a jedi or sith during battle. Something that is a nod to Revans powerful yet ambiguous nature.

Disagree with the Sith part. We seem to be getting the Jedi version, presumably before he turned dark and not after the Star Forge, so he has no business leading Sith.
  • Yes I think it will be the first Revan. Jedi Revan, then Darth Revan and at last Lord Revan
  • His leadership will be called unlock potential and it will just activate all the leadership abilities of jedi underneath him.
  • His leadership comes with a credit card application or a mortgage, whichever comes first.
  • Hes called Jedi Knight Revan...yeah i think he will have Jedi synergy...

This. Brought up this idea to my guild last night
    I think he will be an Old Republic leader. We are getting Jedi Revan, the one who lead the OR forces to victory against the Mandalorians, against the will of the Jedi council.

No, we're not. I don't know why people keep saying this. We're getting the light side version of him at the end of KotOR. When he was working directly with the Jedi council, and his nine companions from the game.
  • Sapient2k7
    191 posts Member
    edited October 2018

Disagree with the Sith part. We seem to be getting the Jedi version, presumably before he turned dark and not after the Star Forge, so he has no business leading Sith.

He has a mask from mandalorian wars and is wearing robes you get towards the end of KOTOR so he is the jedi at the end of KoTOR and Not the mandalorian wars version. He had no relationship with any of the KoToR characters before the events of KOTOR.

• Revan Leadership!

Path of Redemption: All allies gain 1% offense, 1 speed for every thousand dollars spent in their account. In arena You get to instant kill target of your choice before Han can shoot as long as you have spent more money than the opponent.