Legendary solo character

Would be really great if they brought out a legendary leader character for the solo movie toons.
An ability that grants all allied prepared from beginig of battle would be great. What you guys think?

Replies

• Yeah I have said this before and that's even part of the leader ability I suggested. I am not sure if Beckett qualifies as legendary but he is a central character and deserves to be in the game. He made Han Solo who we see in the OT. I really hope we get to see him as at least a marquee. Dual blaster, spinning guns, arena-ish leader ability.

Anyway, if they ever come out with the OT Falcon the people present when Landos Falcon became the OT Falcon were Vandor Yolo Qira Yando Beckett and L3. And L3 ... well I think she will be absolutely required. Nest would be the odd solo toon out, but most people farm her anyway and they have made their money from her.

So, how bout it CG? I personally love the new smugglers but they are sorely lacking a second leader ability.
  • Yeah Beckett deserve a place in the game.
  • Agree, Beckett. Some classy gunmanship.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • They miss a tag, tho. They still might release a smuggler legendary with chewbacca-like difficulty.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Beckett and his chick could be fun additions to the game, but I don't think Solo deserves a Legendary character. I like the movie, but none of the characters in it were what I would call "legendary". For the special cameo character at the end, his stats and abilitys would be based off his other appearances *coughRebelscough* and not for anything outstanding in the film. Rogue One set a precedence in the game since we got some good characters from that movie, but no legendary.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Beckett will probably come to the game, just not in legendary form probably.
  • Dont think there will be a solo legendary due to there not being a tag just for them if they did it would require scoundrels not just solo toons
  • I hope there’s a solo legendary, and I don’t really care who it is. Maul would be cool, Beckett doesn’t seem legendary.
  • Dont see anything from solo coming just like rogue one
  • Honestly, the idea that Solo would have a legendary character come out of it amuses me. There weren't really any characters that stand out as deserving of that status, as others have mentioned.

Looking at the current legendary events, hero's journeys, and raid rewards, all of those characters (GMY, EP, Thrawn, R2, BB8, Chewie, CLS, JTR, Han, GK, and Traya) have generally been very iconic and/or fan favorites, as well as having significant impact in their respective appearances. Nobody in Solo really fits that. Young Han, Vandor Chewie, or Young Lando are probably the closest, but only because of their stardom from the OT and not their younger versions, and they already have farming locations anyway. Maul would be the next most likely, but he had little to no plot significance in the movie and his appearance was essentially just for fan service - he got even less screen time than the gratuitous Stan Lee cameos in Marvel movies.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Did d they not already say they were done with solo and no more toons would be released? Can’t sure this but remember reading it when all the marque complaining was going on.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Not a Legendary - but I am all for a Beckett marquee, and soon, before the movie gets too old.
  • Boo wrote: »
    Not a Legendary - but I am all for a Beckett marquee, and soon, before the movie gets too old.

How about just stuff him into a token shop?

Look, we have so many scoundrels around, but most if them are...lightside? Not counting BHs.$
    Nute and mob enforcer are crying in the corner.