Mega Faction Pack Scoundrels correct bonus not received, anyone else have this issue?

I bought a mega faction pack for the scoundrels trying to get shards for the up coming Old Republic characters characters needed for Revan. I included the picture that states what I should be getting and a picture of what I received. I contacted customer support saying the my bonus 6th card or bonus card is not what is advertised. Customer support said to post this on the forums and see what other people are saying so I am. The mega pack says that your first 5 cards will be any of the smugglers listed vet han, quira, vet chewie, vandor chewie, young solo, L3-37, young lando, or enfys nest are the only possibilities for the first 5. Am i wrong assuming from the wording that it your sixth card or bonus should be enfys nest. What I received in my bonus slot was 20 shards of L3-37. I was told that it is working as intended because I received Enfys as my third character drop. I told them that the mega pack states your last drop or also called bonus was not as advertised but they are sticking to sorry, post this on the forums because you received enfys in your third slot then it is working as intended. I am not posting this because I got terrible drops to begin with, I know thats a gamble but I was expecting to get what was stated as the bonus in the purchase. It is possible to get 5 enfys nest and your sixth should be enfys nest or possible to get all vet chewies but the bonus was enfys. I was very displeased because my bonus was L3-37 and that is not what is stated in the purchase of the mega pack.

Replies

• Options
    You got exactly what it said in the description. They're just displayed in a random order. 5 smugglers plus guaranteed Enfys.
  • Options
    The description says the bonus or sixth card. The sixth card which is not random says L3-37. Why would swgoh adhere to random placement on this instance and not when you buy a mega chromium pack? When you buy a chromium mega pack the guaranteed character is always last and not randomly inserted in the middle or first or next to last, it is always "last". So when I buy that chromium mega pack I know the last one will be what is guaranteed and it is possible to receive another full character in any other slot than the last one but the last one will still be a character.

So your telling me that if you knew this is how another mega pack is worded and how it works "every time." Then you went in with that knowledge to buy another mega pack but a faction and did not get what was worded as the 6th card, you would just chalk it up to well it random placement I guess I got what was advertised?

This is a service, and when you receive a service you expect it to be the same as before so you keep coming back as a customer. That is what I am stating as the problem with this purchase. If it's possible to randomly receive 5 enfys nest shards, I still expect the last card to be enfys nest not L3-37 or anything else but what is advertised as the 6th or "bonus".

For example if you or a significant other went to a salon and paid for manicures and pedicures and foot massages every single time in that order. Then one day they change it to manicure foot massage and pedicure without your knowledge. You were not expecting that, or your significant other wasn't and you can be guaranteed that if it was my significant other I would never hear the end of it. Thus this service provided is not adhering to what is stated in the purchase or what has been displayed in the past.

The point I am trying to make is the order is held true for one purchase but not another of the same kind? That is not consistent and that is what I expecting from one purchase to another and it clearly shows that my 6th card or bonus card is not enfys nest, it is L3-37. Why would anyone with the knowledge of repeatability for one mega pack purchase be okay that the last card being anything other than enfys?
  • Options
    I was hoping someone would call me out on the chromium mega pack for characters always being the last one pulled because that is not true. I wanted someone to look it up and tell me I'm wrong it doesn't say then realize what it does say is that "use crystals to receive a combination of eight characters and/or character shard sets. Then goes on to state guarantees at least one character. Now the wording of that says that the guaranteed character can be any one of the 8 tries regardless of placement you will get a character. I wanted someone to look it up and think about it, not just tell me "works as intended from the developers".

The scoundrel faction mega pack says "each pack contains 5 character shards between 10 to 330 for smuggler characters, plus a bonus card containing 10 to 330 shards of enfys nest." That says to me that the last card, the bonus will be enfys nest. The wording can also mean that all the five characters can be the same character or different characters or even enfys among the first 5 or enfys as all five of them but the last one or "bonus" one will be enfys. The wording was changed for the mega chromium pack to say it can be any of the 8 but the wording for the scoundrel says the bonus will be enfys and clearly shows 5 cards separate from the bonus or one card in my roll result. So I am stating that why would they word one of the mega packs one way and not use it for another but mean the same exact thing? That is confusing and misleading and when I talked to customer support I was even told they can understand how it is misleading and I should post this on the forums. I don't expect to get anything out of this other than posts saying "works as intended" but I see this as false advertisement. Back when nihilus shards went on sale people were mad because the purchase statement said you would recieve 5, 330 shards and people were surprised to get 10 shards because it was not stated in the purchase so they had to change it to prevent confusion over it. I feel this should be either rewarded or the bonus should only be at the end.