Luke’s Heroes Journey

Anyone know if this event will be on in november aswell i pray it is im literally on the last stage but my farmboy luke is 30 shards off 7 star

Replies

• Options
    No it will take three Month minimum
  • Options
    Worst news ever
  • Options
    At the earliest I'd say it'll be back in December. Definitely not going to be in November.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    If you're that close and don't want to wait I'd buy 1300 crystals and spam Cantina farm. It's the same price as a combo meal at McDonald's.
  • Options
    Have you already bought the Farmboy Luke pack? It's $20, but it'd get you over the top and let you avoid the wait. (I'd bet it'll go until January or February before we get another round, though.) If you're enjoying the game, dropping a little money on it isn't the end of the world.

That said, I wouldn't do it unless I was absolutely sure I could finish the event. I think I needed G10 Han, G9 Leia and Luke, and G8 R2 to get through the last level (though I wasn't close to having Luke's abilities fully leveled). If you're sitting on all four of them at G8, I'd just wait for the next round because you'd probably have a decently hard time finishing the event anyway. (And R2, Leia, and Stormtrooper Han are all worth gearing to higher levels anyway.)
  • Options
    G8 with great mods will carry you over but you need omegas to do it at that level. What's your roster @Thrawn2187 ?