Hoth Guild event-Points required for stars-

Hi everyone, I got a question.
We(as guild) recently had 12 guys joining our guild( average of 1,5 M power each), so we experienced a huge increase of power.

Therefore I expected to get Hoth event stars way easier but I just discovered event is not really easier.
Anyone of you is aware on how the event is working? EG, if we increase our overall guild power, do the required points to get stars increase aswell?
Any of you can post a image of the points required in the first territory and your Guild Power?
That way I can prove my point.
Thanks for your feedback.
3ibou6n8684h.jpeg

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Here's an older thread where someone compiled the stats and points required for each phase. It is not dependent/adjusted based on your actual Guild GP. It's fixed for each phase and each star from 1 - 3. It's older so it still references needing CHS etc.

Hope this helps:

TB Phase Table

Enjoy
  • I use this one when planning our TBs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cV726f6JvcBUE_Y1owhRv5-01LizzHXvuXS8m9GROoU

You need a shade under 71.9M points to get 3/3 in phase 1.
  • VeNeNo wrote: »
    I use this one when planning our TBs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cV726f6JvcBUE_Y1owhRv5-01LizzHXvuXS8m9GROoU

You need a shade under 71.9M points to get 3/3 in phase 1.

Thanks guys,
    What you mean by “shade”?

He means a bit under 71.9 million.
  • VeNeNo wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I got a question.
    We(as guild) recently had 12 guys joining our guild( average of 1,5 M power each), so we experienced a huge increase of power.

Therefore I expected to get Hoth event stars way easier but I just discovered event is not really easier.
    Anyone of you is aware on how the event is working? EG, if we increase our overall guild power, do the required points to get stars increase aswell?
    Any of you can post a image of the points required in the first territory and your Guild Power?
    That way I can prove my point.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Are your new guys completing the battles. That adds about 600k per battle with using an 80k team. Then the gp of their characters is added when they deploy. Nit the whole 1.5mil each because some of that is fleet power.