Hunger and thirst

RekiemD
133 posts Member
edited October 2018
I'm sure i can speak for everybody when i say we all can't wait for some news about Revan.
Also, i'm sure that everyone knows that, when we will have more info, the release will be close.
I am also even more sure that everyone would like more time (it does not matter how much we have, we still want more) to farm OR toons.
So the question is: How are you dealing with this whirl?

EDIT: Misspell
Post edited by RekiemD on

Replies

• Xezee
    274 posts Member
    They hope we deal with it. With credit cards.
  • What loophole? Generally speaking loopholes are exploits or ways around rules , Where or what are you talking about?
  • What loophole? Generally speaking loopholes are exploits or ways around rules , Where or what are you talking about?

Darn, bad english of mine. I meant a whirl, something that makes you want something knowing that, in the end, you will probably realize it is not what you wanted. I'm sure there's a word similiar to "loophole" to express such a concept
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    RekiemD wrote: »
    What loophole? Generally speaking loopholes are exploits or ways around rules , Where or what are you talking about?

Darn, bad english of mine. I meant a whirl, something that makes you want something knowing that, in the end, you will probably realize it is not what you wanted. I'm sure there's a word similiar to "loophole" to express such a concept

I had many feelings like that when i was a lad drunk in night clubs and beer goggles on the dance floor kicks in
  • I asked for it, KILL ME