All daily challenges update

I'm talking about the challenges not the fleet challenge.

It would be sweet if you could add lower level gears we all need and its only wasting energy to farm because everyone can farm these even a level 20-30 caracter.

Please add to challenges these gears:
Mk4 Chiewab Hypo syringe prototype
Mk3 Blastech weapon mods (I doubt that this one will get in lol)
Mk1 Siena holo projector
Mk1 zaltin bacta gel prototype salvage
mk2 Chiewab Hypo syringe
Mk3 Merr-Sonn Thermal detonator prototype
Mk2 Merr-Soon Shield generator
Mk1 CEC Fusion furnace

there are a few more but I think this illustrate my point.

These are all gears that are available relatively soon (some are level 2-C other a 4-C and the likes)
but that I'm always farming and cursing because there is no challenge in getting them but yet I need those everyday... even on caracter that are gear 9 and level 85... I need those daily and im forced to farm them.

Yes I can ask for them to my guild mates but I perfer asking for things that are more "callenging" and even when I ask for them I use them all up in a few seconds and Im back at I need some.

I would suggest putting these in the last level of the challenge, I dont think it would speed people up very much but it would make us stop wasting precious energy to farm.

Please consider this CG, thank you.

Replies

• Problem is the gear has to fit the challenge itself. Some gear benefits STR, AGI, and TAC all at once. Which challenge does it fit into?

I'd love to see Mk3 Holo projectors and Mk8 BlasTechs but they don't fit the current structure.
  • But but, what about my dream of collecting 1,000,000,000,000 Mk 4 stun guns?!? :'(
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Problem is the gear has to fit the challenge itself. Some gear benefits STR, AGI, and TAC all at once. Which challenge does it fit into?

I'd love to see Mk3 Holo projectors and Mk8 BlasTechs but they don't fit the current structure.

Then add a new challenge **** it lol.

Make a new challenge called "Not STR/AGI/TAC" if it what its need lol.
  • Mace Windu daily challenge needs MK5 Stun Guns added. His daily provides nothing we do not already have thousands of. Only jedi to ever stand toe to toe with Sidious and hold his own. Respect the purple saber. Give us the stun guns we need thousands of and put it under Mace Windu challenge so we don't have to groan every time we see his daily pop up.