Game Update 12/17/2015
- New characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens have been added to the game! This includes Kylo Ren, Finn, Captain Phasma, First Order Officer, Poe Dameron and Rey.
Intended to be lacking in defense while possessing an extremely aggressive, damage-dealing demeanor that is particularly effective against Jedi.
- Raging Storm: gains “This attack deals double damage to Jedi.”
- Whirling Blade: gains “This attack deals double damage to Jedi.”
Known for his ability to outmaneuver Jedi with seemingly unnatural capabilities, this component of his persona is now being rolled into his ability kit.
- Sadistic Glee: gains “In addition, he has +35% Evasion against Jedi attacks.”
Having defeated almost countless Jedi throughout his life, he is now gaining innate advantages against his most-desired of prey.
- Terrifying Swing: no longer has a chance to ignore Defense but gains “Jedi targets cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack.”
- Chance to apply Ability Block chance has been changed to [45/45/55/55/65/65/65/80]% (from [50/50/65/65/65/65/65/80]%)
She is an incredibly durable healer with a unique health equalizing effect. While intended to be a viable healer, she is currently outperforming nearly all healers in most situations.
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
- Invigorating Strike: healing effect reduced to [3/6]% of Barriss Offee’s maximum health. (down from [5/10]%).
- Force Healer: additional healing reduced to [2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5/15]%. (down from [15/17.5/20/25/27.5/30]%)
The controlling potential that he possesses is simply too effective once the Jedi Mind Tricks ability has been ranked up. This change is to ensure that it remains effective but not to the point where it’s extremely difficult to contend with its effects.
Jedi Mind Tricks
- Ability cooldown progression changed to [6/6/6/5/5/5/5/5] Turns.
- Turn Meter removal changed to [20/30/30/30/40/50/60/60]%.
- No longer receives an Offense Down duration increase.
The Humbling Blow ability itself, upon receiving ranks, turns into a massive advantage with having an on-demand Offense Up. We want the Offense Up mechanic itself to stay but through providing strategic choice in order to obtain it.
- Humbling Blow: acquiring the Offense Up positive status effect now requires that a successful dispel occurred on an enemy target.
- Protective Manuever: base damage increased by approximately 21%.
- Endless Wrath: base damage increased by approximately 32%.
- Death From Above: base damage increased by approximately 14%.
Coruscant Underworld Police
- Stun Glove: base damage increased by approximately 32%.
- Non-Lethal Crowd Control: base damage increased by approximately 19%.
First Order TIE Pilot
- Demoralizing Blows: base damage increased by approximately 40%.
- Gun Down: base damage increased by approximately 18%.
- Turn the Tide: base damage increased by approximately 14%.
- Invigorating Strike: corrected a bug that was allowing this ability to heal even if the attack was evaded.
- Humbling Blow: corrected a bug that was causing this ability to dispel all positive status effects even if the attack was evaded.
- Outmaneuver: corrected a bug that was causing this ability to do significantly more damage than intended.
- Opportune Strike: corrected a bug that was causing this ability to do significantly more damage than intended.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz