Deleted Revan posts

NIGHTMAN
110 posts Member
edited October 2018
Not sure why discussions (civil) are being deleted from the forum. Seems like players have a basis to respectfully express their disappointment with the handling of this event regarding its exclusivity for big spenders.

Replies

• Mine was actually defending the devs and it got deleted..
  • Can’t have negative posts about the new poster boy for GOH lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Most posts are merged and not deleted.

Only posts that violate the Forum Guidelines are removed
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Most posts are merged and not deleted.

Only posts that violate the Forum Guidelines are removed

Unrelated, but do you know why they stopped doing "Game Update Status"es? They were useful for those anticipating and now they're just gone. Would be nice to know what is going on.
  • Well i guess my first post was one of the few that got deleted and this one will simply be hidden in an underused forum.

To be clear, I wasn't offering feedback. I was generally discussing the fact that discourse is being censored.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Well i guess my first post was one of the few that got deleted and this one will simply be hidden in an underused forum.

To be clear, I wasn't offering feedback. I was generally discussing the fact that discourse is being censored.

If you're referring to this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1666249#Comment_1666249
    It's got moved into the most frequently used thread currently and the days to come ;)
  • 73vqahfq4i1f.jpeg
  • NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Well i guess my first post was one of the few that got deleted and this one will simply be hidden in an underused forum.

That is literally feedback.
    Still not a he.
  • feed·back
    ˈfēdˌbak/
    noun
    information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement.

ob·ser·va·tion
    ˌäbzərˈvāSH(ə)
    noun
    a remark, statement, or comment based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed.

My statement wasn't for the purpose of improvement i was highlighting an occurrence.

• Calling forum moderation into question falls under the header of reactions to a person's performance of a task used as basis for improvement.
    Still not a he.
  • *yawn*