Post your Revan Farm Panic Status

Prev13
Hey all, I thought this would be an interesting thing to see for people. First let me state that I do not believe SWGOH Tools is associated with CG in any way. Also, I don't know if their tool currently accounts for the reduced Hard Node refresh cost OR the increase to 8-Battles/day, so take the results with a grain of salt:

This is the site: http://www.swgoh.life/panic_kotor.html

These are my results without getting the 50 shard packs:

nsg5z84argi7.jpg

These are my results getting the 50 shard packs:

x33784z37aje.jpg

I purchased all the $9.99 packs and dolphined Bastila to 7-Star after she came into Shipments. I've also been focusing on getting Jolee to 7-Star since he became farmable and only detoured briefly for two weeks to get Bossk to 7-Stars. I Usually hit top 2 in my arena shard and top 10 in my ship shard.

Replies

• 3,800 crystals a day
  • 500 cystals a day
    no worries here
  • 2304 crystals per day.. 32,000 total..
  • 38,000 crystals. “Don’t panic” as in don’t bother.
  • It’s a don’t bother for me either. Sad as I did invest some money in the hopes I’d be ready for a November / December release. The message I got from this is that you either spend 1000s or nothing.
  • lgih0v4ua7u4.png
    I have no chance...
  • T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    lgih0v4ua7u4.png
    I have no chance...

You just need a vault every 3 days. Easy....
  • a5he3prx13xx.png
  • I'm just gonna deal with it second time around. I'm not in it for the praise. I'm currently finishing up Bossk in Dark Side, a mix of Holdo and Zaalbar in Light, the SOLO droid in Cantina, Lando and a bit of Bastila in Ships. So...starting next month I'll be probably able to focus on the KOTOR people.
  • Not even gonna try honestly. Still shooting for Chewie
  • The website tells me PANIC PANIC, but my feeing towards another rushed event is apathy, pure apathy
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Skrmbillede_2018-10-10_kl._22.27.27.png
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • I need 58940 crystals.
  • That website says I could do it for less than $400 worth of crystals. Six characters for $400, if the website is correct. Since I have heard that it takes around $300 to buy ONE character from the standard gamble packs, this actually does not seem like a horrible deal.
  • Hey all, I thought this would be an interesting thing to see for people. First let me state that I do not believe SWGOH Tools is associated with CG in any way. Also, I don't know if their tool currently accounts for the reduced Hard Node refresh cost OR the increase to 8-Battles/day, so take the results with a grain of salt:

This is the site: http://www.swgoh.life/panic_kotor.html

These are my results without getting the 50 shard packs:

nsg5z84argi7.jpg

These are my results getting the 50 shard packs:

x33784z37aje.jpg

I purchased all the $9.99 packs and dolphined Bastila to 7-Star after she came into Shipments. I've also been focusing on getting Jolee to 7-Star since he became farmable and only detoured briefly for two weeks to get Bossk to 7-Stars. I Usually hit top 2 in my arena shard and top 10 in my ship shard.

I’m in the same boat as you.

2155 crystals per day and I bought the packs too. Worst $50 I ever threw away.

Just going to get him next time I guess. Also decided to stop spending anymore.
  • Variant_Shades
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Been spending my horded crystals on refreshes since they've been made farmable. I've avoided shipment purchases mostly because I'm trying to pace myself in terms of crystal expenditures until I get more info and I want to see what his Kit is like.

Post edited by Variant_Shades on
  • Amazing how you all keep throwing money at this greedy company. For real you all have you no other demands in life or what
  • Variant_Shades
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Amazing how you all keep throwing money at this greedy company. For real you all have you no other demands in life or what

I'm actually F2P, I've just been saving my crystals for over a year.

Post edited by Variant_Shades on
  • I think I might have a chance. Though I might need to buy that T3M4 pack......(NOT!)

Shards Needed:
    134 shards needed for Bastila Shan.
    223 shards needed for Jolee Bindo.
    279 shards needed for Mission Vao.
    249 shards needed for T3-M4.
    252 shards needed for Zaalbar.

Farming Required:
    The event ends in 14 days. You need to farm 87.5 shards per day.

To get Bastila Shan you need to get 10.4 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 2 times per day and purchase 0 shards per day from shipments.

To get Jolee Bindo you need to get 17.2 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 2 times per day and purchase 4 shards per day from shipments.

To get Zaalbar you need to get 19.4 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 2 times per day and purchase 7 shards per day from shipments.

To get Mission Vao and T3-M4 you need to get 40.7 shards per day from cantina. Do 7+ cantina refreshes every day and purchase 4 shipments (4 shards for 320 crystals) each day.

This will require 4467+ crystals per day. 36140+ crystals total.
  • It‘s sad how Capitalist Games doesn‘t remember a thing about promising a better communication.

Giving a 10 day notice is showing their true nature.
    Not giving them any money.
    Not gonna believe any promises they make.
    Someone with a history like that is not going to induce panic farmig anymore. I stoped caring about getting stuff in the game.

Star Wars is going downhill. And for me CG has the same standing as Ryan Johnson.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Nurgle wrote: »
    It‘s sad how Capitalist Games doesn‘t remember a thing about promising a better communication.

Someone with a history like that is not going to induce panic farmig anymore. I stoped caring about getting stuff in the game.

Star Wars is going downhill. And for me CG has the same standing as Ryan Johnson.

Who did they tell 10 days out about this event? We only found out today that it'll be a legendary event next week. ;-)
  • Ironkirb1
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    jrgvcve9uau2.png

um3c6kvbfo5q.jpeg
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Nurgle wrote: »
    It‘s sad how Capitalist Games doesn‘t remember a thing about promising a better communication.

Who did they tell 10 days out about this event? We only found out today that it'll be a legendary event next week. ;-)

You‘re right. I was two days off. :smiley:
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • 0 crystals. Only need 24 more T3 shards. All of them g12 except T# and Mission who are g11
  • Well I’m not going to panic. I won’t be able to get him. I’ll get him in 6 months time. Zero panic for me and now I can finish my Solo toons.
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    wrzcgoqab31y.jpg

It looks a lot better when I set it for the 2nd time around, assuming 3 months.
  • Time for the panic farm