Post your Revan Farm Panic Status

Replies

• Options
    Bastila 5* 69/85
    The rest 3* 0/30

38920+ crystals needed. So over $250.

It says to panic but when it’s that bad I see no reason to panic and just give in to my fate.
  • Options
    Been spending my horded crystals on refreshes since they've been made farmable. I've avoided shipment purchases mostly because I'm trying to pace myself in terms of crystal expenditures until I get more info and I want to see what his Kit is like.

x3wnhdcn8kal.jpg

Some of y’all (like this person) did not set the event countdown to 8-9 days. Lol

• Options
    This will require 5067+ crystals per day. 38920+ crystals total

I need to win the lottery
  • Options
    wrzcgoqab31y.jpg

It looks a lot better when I set it for the 2nd time around, assuming 3 months.

I set it for 45 days and it wasn't so bad either. Even if it was 30 days I would've been good with. But 7 days? I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with 'nope'.
  • IceHawk_181
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Assuming this event will not start until the 18th at the earliest and taking into account my paltry daily crystal income and 4,000 bank...
    After spending $74.97 on all three packs I will need a max total of 45,911 crystals to get them all to 7-Stars.
    At its most cost effient that will be an additional $299.97 over three vaults for a total cost of $374.94 to have the minimum star requirement for Revan.
    Now...if somoene could price out the cost to grind out 5-sets of G12 gear to add to that...
    So Revan likely costs in excess of $400 to attain.
    Wow.
    No.
  • Options
    Yeah.....I'm not gonna bother with Jedi Revan this time around. I only have BastilIa at 7* and Jolee at 5*. I think I'll spend my $ on Red Dead 2 and, you know enjoy a game without having to worry about energy running out and save a few hundred while doing it. Lol
  • Options
    qkmhjwt22fws.jpg

Better luck next time.
  • Options
    v71me8lvc5kx.png
    It's not looking good. I'm at 3* on each with no more than 5/30 on two of them
  • Options
    vnsgje39zv8b.png
  • Options
    vhgr0s3pd38c.jpg
  • Options
    That's what they want so I'm never gonna panic farm. I'll get Revan in a few years.
  • Options
    45zfj9cmax90.png
    Oof
  • Options
    1bwi8uzphdpu.jpg
    0a6y22pkr0tq.gif
    5wwyflq6czwd.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Only 50k crystals needed for me.
  • Options
    dr3jp4a6gs0e.jpeg

I'm not going to panic though. I got Traya unlocked, top 5 in Arena and top 3 in fleet. I auto TB and just place defense in TW.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Keying in the event for round 2 in January tells me to do 1 cantina refresh a day and buy no packs, as opposed to some utter insanity about tens of thousands of crystals required for next week. Patience, you must learn patience!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    39820 crystals total.
    13.3 Bastila Shards/day
    20 shards/day of Jolee and Zaalbar (1 refresh and 7 shard from shipments per day lol)
    40 shards from Cantina per day and 4 shipments/day
    If I buy all 3 packs, it comes down to 49742 crystals total...?

Lol, there's an error in the software somewhere.
    edit: That's a big no from me dawg, see ya next time
  • Options
    Hey I only need 5796 crystals per day! Looks promising
  • Options
    Just so everyone knows when you’re doing this you need all of them at 7*. Apparently it’s a hero’s journey event so Revan will unlock at 7*.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    yrgnf4codip0.png

Looks like I'm on track. I had a lot of crystals saved up since January because I wanted to go all in for Snoke using arena crystals (major fan of FO and was heavily running them for 6 months) so I had a lot of crystals piled up when the KOTOR toons were announced and I knew immediately that it would lead to heroic journey. So I've been panic farming since June, using the release Candace and behavior / comments of staff as an approximation of how long I have
  • shb
    49 posts Member
    Options
    138cghhu0zm0.png
    I purchased every 10$ pack.
    Saved cr till bastilla went farmable and spent them on her to 80/85
    farmed everyone else on the day they dropped, and saved as many cr as i could then
    I spent those on the faction pack since it has rate of return of about 48cr per shard as long as no one is 7*
    and I still DON'T HAVE SHOT IN HELL at it.

Revan has always been one of my favorite characters and I always said that if Revan came to the game I would spend serious money to get him. However that statement was based on the assumption that they way they introduced him would be agreeable. However this whole thing has put me off the whole thing. Its incredulous that someone who has focused farming and invested as much as I have into Old Republic characters is not going to be a modest investment away from feeling comfortable.

I'm disgusted.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    The real trick will be picking up ten or twelve fully crafted stun guns within a week.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    The real trick will be picking up ten or twelve fully crafted stun guns within a week.

This. After dropping hundreds to get these toons to 7*, you're going to have to drop hundreds more on gear to beat a ridiculously hard event.
  • Options
    I will not farm them.
    Ridiculous short time available and insane project.
    See you in 2019.
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    Options
    My Bastila is 7*, Jolee Zaalbar and T3 are 6*, and Mission is 5*. Doing 5x cantina and 2x normal energy refreshes, I can complete all but Mission before the end of the event. Gonna have to buy 30-40 Mission shards from shipments. So it's doable for me as complete f2p, and I didn't buy the marquee bundles or packs. I started the farms as soon as they went f2p, and only started doing 200 crystal refreshes once the event was confirmed. Gearing these is a whole other matter though.
  • Options
    Yeah.....I'm not gonna bother with Jedi Revan this time around. I only have BastilIa at 7* and Jolee at 5*. I think I'll spend my $ on Red Dead 2 and, you know enjoy a game without having to worry about energy running out and save a few hundred while doing it. Lol

Im with you. Screw them and their late announcement panic farm **** I will just get him next time around maybe. All I know is the company is showing their true colors more and more every day.

The saddest part is that there is a percentage that will spend that kind of ridiculous money to get Revan. Its pathetic if the game community actually united and refused to buy revan essentially I t would send a clear and loud message to CG. That were tired of their money grubbing cash grab antics that we will no longer go along with.
  • Options
    qsdjxl82nz84.png
  • Options
    Lots of players are very angry lol
  • Options
    Shards Needed:
    261 shards needed for Bastila Shan.
    283 shards needed for Jolee Bindo.
    330 shards needed for Mission Vao.
    330 shards needed for T3-M4.
    330 shards needed for Zaalbar.

:s no chance to get Revan :(