Sooo...When do we get C3-PO

Yeah, yeah...Revan and all that. What about C3-PO? ;)

Replies

• And I DO hope it has to do with Ewoks!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I assume this is a joke

Why would it be a joke? He’s more iconic then Revan and is past due in this game.
  • The sky isn't falling. And as someone who has paid his fair share to this game, I'm not going to worry about whether or not I unlock Revan the first go around. Hell, I don't really even know who it is. I do think it's humorous that so many people are flipping out. Am I excited to have Revan at some point? Sure. But I can't keep up so I'll be satisfied to have the toons I have (which is a pretty decent collection) and keep grinding. And in the end, I'll have more satisfaction because I grinded. So, yeah, I'm halfway kidding but would like to have C3-PO so why not go ahead and get the ball rolling about the next thing for the community to whine about? And don't get me wrong...I whine too. But for some reason I'm just not mad at this one like I have been in the past.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Probably in 3 weeks at this rate. Could you imagine starting this game today? It would be 18 months to catch up to all the legendaries/journeys in game currently. Wowzers. Poor people I would not recommend to anyone to start this game now giving the fact they make all these new characters hard farms w/out placing any into the cantina/gw/guild event stores
  • MuCuS wrote: »
    Probably in 3 weeks at this rate. Could you imagine starting this game today? It would be 18 months to catch up to all the legendaries/journeys in game currently. Wowzers. Poor people I would not recommend to anyone to start this game now giving the fact they make all these new characters hard farms w/out placing any into the cantina/gw/guild event stores

Yeah. I hear that. My buddy asked today if he should come back. This was my response. If youre gonna play casual and for funzies cool. But tryna play towarda the meta fresh or coming back after a 3 mo+ break, lol na.